Memory Care of Naples

Reviews of Memory Care of Naples

Memory Care Reviews for Memory Care of Naples

January 31, 2018

By KM

My husband can basically take care of his own needs so he's fine. The people in Memory Care of Naples are very kind to him, and the food is good. He's very happy. They have other levels of care for people in wheelchairs, and it's a locked-down memory care facility. They keep him busy all day. He has his own private room with a bathroom, and basically he can go through the whole facility but can't get out. He sometimes does try to get out, but it's been very good so far for him.

September 19, 2016

By Joan745127

I wasn’t impressed with Memory Care of Naples, but I liked the people I met there. I felt that the people were much more dementia there , more so than most assisted living. There was a chapel. There’s a whole group of very limited people in a circle, and I am not sure what they were doing. They had a lovely outdoor area, and I met the head cook; he grows a lot of his own spices and herbs. He was there picking those for whatever dinner he was trying to be preparing.

June 29, 2012

By K8233

Windsor Place was a gorgeous facility. The staff members were very professional, caring, and kind. They offered numerous activities for the residents to partake in daily, as well as occasional trips to other locations around Naples, FL, such as historic downtown or the supermarket. There was often entertainment in the evenings, and I was able to entertain my grandmother and her friends by playing piano for the residents at lunchtime on several occasions. It seemed as though everyone living there was happy and comfortable. The rooms were spacious and equipped with plenty of safety measures to prevent falls or injuries. The hallways and other rooms were decorated with nice artwork. I also appreciated the safety keypad lock at the front door to prevent any "runaways". When my grandmother's health began to decline, they contacted our family as she was being transported to the hospital for better care, and the staff were very respectful and offered their condolences upon her passing.I cannot think of a negative thing to say about Windsor Place.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• State Licenses: AL 8972

About Memory Care of Naples

Memory Care Naples is a company that understands Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We have collaborated with the nations best physicians and providers to ensure that our programs and services are appropriate for those experiencing cognitive decline.

Unfortunately there is a stigma associated with memory loss, at Memory Care Naples we help our residents maximize their independence and maintain their dignity. We encourage residents to do as much for themselves as possible and we strongly promote Activities of Daily Living. We create individual routine-based care plans for our residents, often resulting in increased confidence as they know what to expect every day. We equip our staff with proven methods to deal with aggressive or disruptive behaviors, as people with Alzheimer’s often have these behaviors. Our staff education program increases understanding, job satisfaction and compassion making staff less likely to seek other employment. We know that we cannot cure Alzheimer’s or dementia, however through our 4 C’s Program Model, we aim to be a leader at meeting the needs of those suffering from memory loss because we understand the disease process and we understand the importance of maintaining our residents sense of purpose and dignity.

Memory Care America 4Cs Principles

Caregiving: At Memory Care of Naples, we are specialists in Caregiving for residents with memory loss. Our caregivers and staff receive some of the most stringent training in the industry to ensure we provide the best care and meet the unique needs of residents struggling with dementia.

Care Coordination: From managing chronic illnesses and multiple medications to juggling different healthcare professionals and varying care plans, the health needs of our residents can be quite unique. We utilize the latest technology so that every team member is always up to date on each resident, and in anticipation of the next step in each resident’s care plan.

Communication: Communication is key in every element of the Memory Care of Naples way – whether communicating with residents, family, or health professionals, our staff will ensure open, effective communication. Any family member can be alerted to their loved ones daily activities, by email, text and/or personal telephone call. Our communications program is as customizable as our memory care program.

Community Engagement: For residents with memory loss and their loved ones, navigating through the disease process can be isolating and scary. We are committed to being a local resource for education, engagement, and community building.

Map of Memory Care of Naples