Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Reviews of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

February 16, 2012

By LV1991

I visited avante many times. My mother used to work there for 7 years before she quit. About 3 years after that we had to put my great grandmam there.During her stay My expeirence there was good and bad.THE GOOD I have to say that most of the stuff nice and kind to my great grandmam.THey took her outside when she wanted to go out.Some of the stuff word play games and talk to her. When mom and i couldn't make it and i think she really liked that.THE BAD The bad things i saw made me nervous to have he staying at times. there are some stuff members that really needed to find a new job because they did not respect the ones living in the facility. Last but not lease great grammy alway told the food awful.

Services and Amenities of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

About Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Avante At Mt Dora, Inc is a senior living provider in Mount Dora, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Mt Dora, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc