Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Reviews of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

October 29, 2012

By musicallover777

Avante at Mount Dora is a very nice facility. The general air is one of cleanliness and the employees seemed quite capable. When my aunt broke her shoulder she went there to recover and having alztimers she was a very difficult patient, but they dealt with her exceptionally. She had had some difficulty at her last care facility, but she settled down considerably once she was moved to Avante. They had a beautiful piano in the foyer which she got to play and that made her quite happy. The service she received was excellent and the food was good too. The only thing that really bothered me about the experience was that the nurses referred to her by her first name. I felt that using her last name would have been a little more appropriate, but it was really no big deal. Overall I was very satisfied with the service they provided my aunt and so I give them four stars for their performance.

February 16, 2012

By LV1991

I visited avante many times. My mother used to work there for 7 years before she quit. About 3 years after that we had to put my great grandmam there.During her stay My expeirence there was good and bad.THE GOOD I have to say that most of the stuff nice and kind to my great grandmam.THey took her outside when she wanted to go out.Some of the stuff word play games and talk to her. When mom and i couldn't make it and i think she really liked that.THE BAD The bad things i saw made me nervous to have he staying at times. there are some stuff members that really needed to find a new job because they did not respect the ones living in the facility. Last but not lease great grammy alway told the food awful.

Services and Amenities of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

Avante At Mt Dora, Inc is a senior living provider in Mount Dora, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Mt Dora, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Mt Dora, Inc