Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon

Reviews of Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon

Assisted Living Reviews for Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon

June 10, 2016

By Lina127710

My grand-aunt is very happy in Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon, and we’re very happy with the service. It has excellent service, and everything is great. The rooms are very nice and very spacious. The facility is very upscale. I haven’t eaten there, but my aunt has told me that the food is great.

December 11, 2012

By Fico

I placed my mothetr there over 10 years ago. This place is clean, has a staff that really cares. They have in house Doctors, they have actities for all of the residents on a daily basis. I wanted a place where that mother could call home and feel secure , happy and that is exactly what I found in this place. The Administratosr and her staff are always on the ball and they are very accsesible. They have a great lunch room and they provide healthy meals to all of the residents. I looked for many other places and this is the place that I felt very good about it. In the 10 years plus that my mother has lived there I have never had a complaint and my mother has never complain to me of any abuse or maltreatment. I recommend this place highly.

April 13, 2012

By commercesd

We decided to visit Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon assisted living facility as it is convenient for my friend's mother's family and friends. The safety of the high-rise building was appealing, with great city views. The building was very well maintained and appeared very pleasant throughout. The outer grounds were also very pretty with a nice courtyard and seating areas. There was a variety of types of food available - for example, choices ranged from a complete meal to snacks or lighter fare, for those who wanted it. Every dietary concern seemed to be well addressed. The dining rooms were restaurant style, cozy, warm and still fresh. The living spaces were spacious and well-designed. All of the areas were pleasant to be in. There were plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of all of their needs. The activities list was impressive. From board games to karaoke and bingo, there are many interesting things to do for the residents. The staff was able to take care of a variety of people, from those with memory issues to those less ambulatory. Planned outside excursions include many healthy physical activities so that the seniors can enjoy everything that Miami has to offer. They also have planned exercise classes and encourage physical activity. All of the seniors looked very well cared for and seemed quite content living within this environment. They had plenty of freedom and just the right amount of care necessary.

Services and Amenities of Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Spanish

• Pets: No Pets

About Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon

Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon is a senior living provider in Miami, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon for more details on services and rates.

Map of Residential Plaza at Blue Lagoon