Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

September 07, 2020

By ReneeP

My loved one was transferred here from a local hospital to receive rehab care after being diagnosed with COVID. From the beginning, it was a nightmare. Simply speaking to a nurse for daily updates was impossible. Hardly any of the staff speaks English and the few that do are extremely rude. The center is very unorganized and fails to put patient care first. My loved one’s PCP finally spoke with the staff and advised us to immediately have my loved one discharged due to the poor care they were receiving. We later found out, my loved one was placed in isolation without our knowledge and unable to call for help. On the day of my loved one’s planned discharge, the facility cancelled their transportation and never notified my family. We had to plead with "English speaking" staff to get answers as to why my loved one was no longer being discharged as planned. To add icing on the cake once my loved one was finally discharged, we discovered a parasite on her lower leg and medication belonging to another patient. If you truly care about your loved one, do not send them here!

December 18, 2017

By Felecia

My mother is in rehabilitation at Coral Reef. The service is wonderful. The people are nice, and the director is wonderful. Whenever I have a problem, all I have to do is call her and everything gets fixed right away. They don't give out information over the phone, but I can call the director and she could take the phone to my mom to get permission for her to talk to me. She always goes out of her way if I have a problem. The grounds are really nice and beautiful. I don't smell any bedpans or anything. It's very nice, clean, and neat. The workers are very good and do her laundry. The location is perfect because there's a school next door, a church in front, and an opening from the hospital next to it where you can walk down a little path to the hospital from the facility. They basically try to stay within your insurance means, so you have no or little out-of-pocket cost. Mom has made a lot of improvements. She's trying to walk and talk again.

About Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Miami, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Coral Reef Nursing and Rehabilitation Center