Summer's Landing Lynn Haven, FL

Reviews of Summer's Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Summer's Landing

June 10, 2016

By Ed604783

Mom's apartment in Summer's Landing has a small kitchenette. The place is very good with a reasonable price. It is very clean, and they are very attentive. Mom requires a little bit more care than they are able to give because they have so many people there, and I understand that. They assist her with washing, getting dressed, and so forth because she's wheelchair-bound. The staff is very good. My only objection with them is they do not provide any activities away from the facility and do not have a means to take the residents out shopping or anything.

January 15, 2016

By A family member2

The first place we used was a place called Summers Landing, an assisted living facility near us. My mother-in-law was there for probably 10 months, but she got so bad that she needed more care than they could provide. It’s quite reasonable. It’s an older facility with smaller rooms. It really didn’t fit our needs.

December 22, 2014

The staff at Summer’s Landing has been very nice. They’ve been more than adequate for my mother-in-law’s needs. They take care of her really well. They’re very friendly. They check on her a lot. They take care of her medications for her. She has her own private room, and it seems to be clean. They have staff that comes in and straightens up and cleans in the room. They have a nice dining room area and activity area. They have activities and programs for the people that are living there. If they want to be in the room and have their own TV, they can, or they can join the activities. They have a lady who comes in one or two days a week and does her hair. I do know that therapists do come there and work with some of the people that need it. Overall, it seems to be a positive place. The people seem to get along.

About Summer's Landing

Summer's Landing is a senior living provider in Lynn Haven, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Summer's Landing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summer's Landing