Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Reviews of Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

June 28, 2018

By April

My mother stayed at Superior Residences of Panama City Beach. It was very neat and very clean. The staff was very pleasant and caring. She said the food was OK. They prepared the food and gave her a plate. She was in the memory care unit, so she didn't have access to all the other amenities at the residence. It is basically a self-contained unit. They just need a better call system when the clients need help. In the assisted living, they have call buttons in all the rooms and they have neck pendants they can wear. The memory care people don't have that because they forget what the buttons are for and don't use them, or they just play with them. The facility was nice and they have a lot of activities for the residents.

November 30, 2017

By Linda

Out of all the ones that I looked at, Superior Residences of Panama City Beach is the one I would pick because it was newer, the apartments were so small, but some of them had a little balcony out which they could sit outside and have some nice outdoor area. I did more the assisted, but they did take me over to the memory care center, and it looked fine. My sister-in-law's mother-in-law is at the memory care there and they've been fairly pleased with it. The lady that took me around was very nice. It was fairly new, so everything was in pretty good shape. It was clean, bright, and cheery, had some nice outdoor space for people to sit outside, a nice little theater room, an activity room, and a nice little salon where they could do their hair. It was a nice facility.

May 22, 2017

By cash685366

Superior Residences of Panama City was very nice. The location was prime real estate on the beach, so for people who want to go to the beach, it was convenient, but for a lot of assisted living people, I don’t know if they would want to go to the beach. The place was really nice and new, and everybody was really nice. This is definitely one of the two places that I was considering for my mother. It was a nice little room that was down the hallway and very convenient, everything was wide open with big doorways and everything, so they could get wheelchairs around, and the bathrooms were really nice. All the facilities were really nice but the rooms were nice. I wasn’t there when they were actually eating. I got there in-between meals, but I looked at the menu and it seemed pretty cool, it seemed like a good selection and the reviews that I read were pretty good. They are able to bus them to the mall and to the different areas around the Care Park, which made it really convenient. From what I saw, it was really good.

February 11, 2017

By Suzane274750

I am sure my dad is OK at Superior Residences. Everybody is really nice, and we just have a little difficulty with him eating sometimes, so we have asked them to try to keep an eye on him and try to help him kind of get by some stuff. The staff is really nice; we really like them. There are different hours, so we see a lot of different ones. We are not just there during the day, we were there this afternoon, and there is a different staff on the weekends, and then there are different ones during the week -- different in the evening and different in the morning -- but we are very happy with them.

January 06, 2017

By carl.moss

Superior Residences of Panama City Beach looks very nice to me. It seems to be one of the newer places. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and very kind. I liked the way it was laid out there. The apartments seem to be much larger than the usual rooms and little bit more room than you’d expect. It had a nice kitchen, a nice living room, and bathroom area. I believe there were 3 floors. They had activity rooms and various other things there. I spoke with the residents there, and they seemed to be really happy with the food. They should definitely check out Superior Residences of Panama City Beach first because it seems to be one of the top of the line places in that area that I visited.

June 28, 2016

By Starla112445

Superior Residences of Panama City Beach was the one that we were going to go with. I loved it. They had memory care. It was so much like a resort, not like a nursing home. The rooms were awesome. They were really trying to meet the needs of the people and had a theater in the big room with theater-type seating, and an art activity room. They had activities going on, and the residents came and went as they pleased. If they need it, they transport them to doctors' offices and they take trips. They can sign up and go to the movies, and it’s close to the beach, so they have different outings. On the third floor, they had like a little happy hour from four to five every afternoon. They can only have two glasses of wine or beer while they gather and socialize. I was so impressed with the way they were trying to set things up. One lady was a retired librarian and all she knew was shelving books, so they bought a book case and had books in there, so she could come in and shelve them.

Memory Care Reviews for Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Costs for Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Photos of Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Services and Amenities of Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

• State Licenses: AL12646

• Get Costs

About Superior Residences of Panama City Beach

Superior Residences of Panama City Beach is an Assisted Living community with a total of 91 units. We have a specialized memory care unit that consists of 21 units with 32 beds to serve those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. The remaining 70 units are “upscale apartments” for residents who require assisted living services.

Assisted Living & Memory Care

In our assisted living communities, Superior Residences offers apartment style accommodations in a comfortable, home-like environment. If needed, residents receive customized care and services with staff available 24/7 to assist with their daily needs. When care is your concern, you and your loved one are able to live a worry free lifestyle with the confidence that Superior is there to help in those times of need.

Our resort-style senior living communities are nestled in beautiful, tranquil settings. They offer a unique, active lifestyle. Our communities provide an environment with superior customer service. Combined with the "warmth" of home, our 24-hour a day compassionate staff is there and committed to serving our residents to give you peace of mind.

While our communities are designed for your comfort, they are also designed with distinctive style and flair. Residents enjoy restaurant-style dining three times a day. Should you choose to have a private intimate lunch or dinner with family or friends, we invite you to dine in our private dining room. Personal assistance is available as needed, along with medication assistance. Weekly housekeeping, linen, and towel service are included services that make our residents lives carefree. A fulfilled lifestyle would not be complete without our social, recreational, fitness and educational programs. With 24-hour state-of-the-art, emergency response systems, our residents have peace of mind that Superior care is always available.

Memory Care is a very specialized area of assisted living. At Superior Residences, those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia receive the care that they need beyond what traditional assisted living communities can provide. We offer a variety of care options that can be personalized for each resident’s needs, and their care can be seamlessly adjusted as time goes on. We provide healthcare monitoring and management, personalized care and assistance, and much more all in a safe and secure

Our staff is committed to improving the quality of life for our memory care residents, while restoring peace of mind to family and friends. Our superior care requires an extraordinary balance of professionalism and sensitivity. A customized service plan is prepared for each individual that builds on his or her strengths, enhances positive self-image, and promotes autonomy to make each day a meaningful experience. We also offer family members support through educational programs and monthly support group meetings.

Services:

• Specially trained staff on site 24 hours a day
    • Healthcare monitoring and management, including assistance with medications
    • Personalized plans of care
    • On-site contracted physical, occupational and speech therapies available
    • Restaurant-style dining with deliciously prepared meals
    • Expansive Life Enrichment Programs
    • Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry services
    • Respite apartments available

Amenities:

• Studio, one and two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes
    • Spacious living areas
    • 24-hour emergency response system
    • Onsite beauty and barber salon
    • Private Dining Room available for family get-togethers
    • Scheduled chauffeured transportation
    • Beautifully landscaped courtyards

Thank you for your interest at Superior Residences of Panama City Beach. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Superior Residences of Panama City Beach