Lakeland Manor

Reviews of Lakeland Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeland Manor

January 17, 2015

By Pam43

Tender Loving Care was horrible. When I walked in to the facility, my first impression was not good. It had a smell. I do not know what it was, but by the time I finished the tour, I had a headache from it. It was a real turn off. They showed me the two-bedroom apartment, and it was bad. It was not a good place. I would not recommend it to anybody. It looked like a dungeon.

June 04, 2008

By Janice Coen-1

My mother almost moved in here. The staff is very friendly and understands how to make assisted living patients very comfortable and feel cared for, which was much more important to her than fancy high rise with a view and impersonal staff. It is in a dubious part of town and you would probably not be wandering around there at night. They really helped us line up the finances. It is not fancy. My impression was that the residents were not very active and engaged, which sounds silly but if you have been visiting AL facilities, you know what I mean. I think they would provide care and warmth for residents, if you can get over the downness.

Costs for Lakeland Manor

Photos of Lakeland Manor

Services and Amenities of Lakeland Manor

• Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL 1047

About Lakeland Manor

Lakeland Manor ALF offers assisted living and memory care. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our resident's independence and offers high-quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of an experienced caregivers.

Map of Lakeland Manor