Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach

Reviews of Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach

October 10, 2016

By Rosemarie9

I didn’t like Grand Oaks. It is a brand new building, but I got a very cold feeling. I wasn’t too crazy about this community. The visit was good, but I got a very cold feeling. It wasn’t comfortable or homey. I didn’t care for it. I didn’t like the apartments. My girlfriend wasn’t crazy about it either. It was brand new, and it was beautiful, but it is just the feeling I get.

June 02, 2015

My husband and I did a tour at Grand Oaks, and it’s a very nice facility. We were treated wonderfully. The staff was very pleasant; they answered all our questions. The residents that were walking around the facility all seemed well-dressed and happy, and the staff knew them by name. It was clean, wide, and airy. Of course they have an advantage because it's only been open since November, and it’s new.

Services and Amenities of Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach

About Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach

Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach is a senior living provider in Jensen Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grand Oaks - Jensen Beach