Golfcrest Healthcare Center

Reviews of Golfcrest Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Golfcrest Healthcare Center

October 25, 2018

By Rishelsgrandson

My grandmother is very difficult. She has been in 10 different facilities in the past two years. This was the only place she was ever happy and it was due to the compassionate care that the staff provided.
We strive to serve our residents with joy, compassion and a commitment to excellence. Your kind words mean the world to our team and our community. It's an honor to serve your grandmother and your family. Thank you for sharing your experience! - Sincerely, Golfcrest Healthcare Center

May 14, 2018

By Mary Petrou

When I looked up reviews for this nursing home/ rehab as a potential destination for my loved one I was not impressed. However, after 3 weeks to present my 92 year old aunt with dementia has been at Gulfcrest for rehab after surgery. I must emphasized that the compassion and love for the elderly is displayed by all of the staff. From the head of nursing to the aides who clean the rooms. These people deserve regonition. I am so grateful for each of them. I appreciate their dedication to this very difficult job. My aunt has never sat in a soiled diaper. I go there at all times and I have always been pleased with the level of care.
Mary, thank you for sharing your family's experience with us. It is a joy to serve our residents with compassion and a commitment to excellence. Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

January 22, 2016

By cymry

Very old building with visible termite damage on exterior. 67 patients must take turns sharing ONE single shower for everyone. Visible black mold in that room when I was there in June 2015. Patients must all use the same wheeled chair into the shower stall. Had to demand that they sanitize the chair before using. Had to wait 4 days for leaky faucet and mold removal from toilet area in my room. There was a bucket full of rancid water in the sink cabinet filled to the top. Based on my experience I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Services and Amenities of Golfcrest Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Golfcrest Healthcare Center

Golfcrest Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Hollywood, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golfcrest Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golfcrest Healthcare Center