Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Reviews of Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

July 08, 2015

By DebraCapeCoral

My mother was a resident at Page. I think Page is a good facility if your loved one is semi-sufficient, able to speak out when things are wrong and dementia does not have a firm grip. My mother was 92, very frail and deeply in the final stages of dementia. Therefore my experience with Page was not great. The staff for the most part are baby sitters and people movers, not terribly skilled in working with patients or actively engaging with patients. They are careless with the residents personal belongings, my mother's clothing, glasses, shoes, blankets, etc were constantly lost and it was up to me to try to find them. The family meeting with the administrative staff and the family is really nothing more than paper work to ensure they are being paid, no real information on progress, no advice on how to make the experience better, etc. I toured many facilities and selected Page based on the number of staff members I saw working and what appeared to be a caring community, in hindsight I think I could have done much better with other options in the area for my mothers situation. During her 2 month stay, I never had the opportunity to speak with a Provider that could explain why my mother still had pneumonia after 2 months at their facility. I was always told "she is receiving the care she needs". I also never had a discussion with any clinical staff regarding medication changes, only that they were changing her medications. My mother passed away after 2 months at Page, I still have no real information about what happened on her final day.

June 13, 2015

The staff at Page Rehabilitation has been fine with me so far. Every time there has been any kind of just a pain or little accident, they will call me right away and tell me of what happened and what they are doing about it. The apartments are up to date and clean. The dining room is nice. They have been good with me, and I am happy with them for now.

December 30, 2014

By sharon6449

My mother was at Page Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and it was a good experience for us because we were with her the whole time. And they knew that. They were very well aware that somebody would be there by 7 A.M and that we left late in the evening. We would recommend it, but there were also things that went on in there. But we were with my mom, and we did not let her out of our sight, and everything has worked out really well. There were a lot of people who were very good, and there was a lot of lazy employees there as well. All in all, if my mom would have to stay in a place long-term, she said that she would go back there. And then, she was in a room with a lady who'd been in there long term, so that made us feel better because we had that woman watch after my mom. So as far as my mom's standard of care and what she had experienced in there, it was good. They assured us that if she had to come back, she could come back and to just give them a call. Maria -- she was the cleaning girl -- lifted your spirits no matter where you were. She came in and talked to mom, cleaned her room, and was just very delightful. A man named Rick -- the case worker who's on call 24 hours a day in case of elderly abuse -- was wonderful. He even told us aside, that if we had a problem with any one in there to call him and he would personally take care of them. He even gave us his number personally, and I believed him. The head personnel was -- at first -- unfriendly, and then she was very good. There were some nurses that took care of my mother, and they were just very good.

August 21, 2013

By Mary65752650

The staff at Page Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center were professional, they took good care of the residents and had a lot of patience. They helped the family and supported the family as well. I liked the staff above all and their work schedule was different and they gave reports to each other.

Services and Amenities of Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

About Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Fort Myers, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center