Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers

Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers

October 11, 2013

Consulate Health Care needs a lot of improvement. My husband is constantly complaining about the food. It was terrible.

June 12, 2013

By Danny5

I chose Consulate for my dad because it is conveniently close to my home. He has been there for five months now. It's a 24-hour nursing facility. The place itself is very clean and the service is very good. My dad also loves their foods there. Also we didn't have to switch him from place to place, that's why I prefer this facility from others.

June 16, 2012

By teri b

When you have a loved one in a nursing home you want the very best for them. You want to know when you leave them that someone else has their best interest at heart and really cares. This is what I have experienced with Consulate and their staff. What a great group of people!! They are caring, kind and compassionate toward the residence. They are genuine and work together to make my father's stay as pleasurable as possible under the circumstances. I am more than pleased!

January 27, 2012

By FloridaGirl1950

This facility has very poor staff. The residents are ignored and yelled at throughout the daytime, but especially at night time. There may have been one or two orderlies who were compassionate and cared about the people who lived there's well-being. I would not want a friend or a loved one to have to endure the emotional pain of living at Consulate. Also, many staff members do not speak English very well. I know they are told to not speak a language that the resident can not understand in their presence, it is a respect thing, and they do it anyways. Awful company, awful employees, needs to be shut down!

About Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers

Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers is a senior living provider in Fort Myers, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers