Manor Pines

Reviews of Manor Pines

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Pines

September 18, 2015

By Calvin33334

This is an old, dirty facility. When my family member was there for rehab, I saw dirty common areas with food sitting out, dirty table cloths and cockroaches. When my family member needed to be changed, and rang the call button, he often had to sit for as long as two hours before a nurse or aide would attend to him. He was in isolation for an infectious disease, but from what I could tell, there was little attention paid to ensuring visitors had gowns or gloves. At our "care" conference, employees seemed unfamiliar with my relative's case and provided inaccurate and incomplete information. I would not recommend using Manor Pines.

March 27, 2015

By Linda103418050

Manor Pines is close to where I live. It is a more of a nursing home which I think is what my aunt needed. It is very clean. Everybody is very nice, and the dining area is very nice. She is very happy there. I haven't eaten there, but everybody loves it. It is like a little restaurant, and they have two selections for each meal. The grounds are very nice and very clean. She is in a private room, and it is big. It backs up into a courtyard. She has like a private little entrance into the courtyard where they have a gazebo and tables and chairs where you can sit with your family. They have bingo, and they have religious things going on. They have sing-alongs and arts and crafts. The aides need to answer the call lights a little quicker, but other than that, it's good.

March 09, 2012

By Hattie1

Manor Pines is a decent geriatric healthcare and assisted living facility. In the 1980's I was employed at the facility and when I worked there it was a great place to work at. The employees treated the patients well and the patients appreciated the care that was given. Never did I think that in the future, the same place I worked at would be a place that my family would need to use. My 99-year-old grand mother is living in as an independent in the assisted living care of the facility. She has her faculties and her mind is sound so she doesn't need as much care as others at the facility. The staff at Manor Pines provides excellent and respectful care for my grandmother. The home allows her to function independently and autonomously while providing her with the things she needs to maintain her independence. Things like transportation, an outlet for socialization, medical attention and a safe and secure environment. Last month, when we visited grandmother, she was happy and told us about one of the new girls that was assigned to her. Although her helper wasn't family, grandmother said the woman treated her like family and that meant a lot to all of us.

Services and Amenities of Manor Pines

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manor Pines

Manor Pines is a senior living provider in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Pines for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Pines