Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

Reviews of Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

August 04, 2011

By Sassy2010

My Great Grandmother was in this center and so was my grandmother. The center was wonderful with my Grandmother anytime anything happened we knew and they got her out of bed often as she could not walk they made sure she stayed clean so she wouldn't have bed sores. Also they were right there until my Grandmother was put inthe hospital and we were told that nothing could be done for her. However when my Great Grandmother was in the center they were not so careing and she got bed sores really bad and stayed sick she wasn't able to get out of bed on her own either but then they were not so careing. I do thank them for everything they did for my Grandmother but, I feel they could have done more for my Great Grandmother. The center is always clean and the staff is very helpful now but before they could have cared less w happened to the people who lived there.

About Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach

Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach is a senior living provider in Fernandina Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quality Health Of Fernandina Beach