Grand Villa of Delray West

Reviews of Grand Villa of Delray West

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Delray West

October 01, 2021

By csleary

Well, what can I say but anything other than glowing praise for Grand Villas of Delray West. My Mom lives there in assisted living, and the level of care and attention the staff gives her with patience is applaudable; the grounds are impeccably maintained, very nice, yet warm and inviting enough to feel like home; her room is her own which she so, so loves; and she is well fed and loves dining with her friends, served each day. Plenty to do and wonderful community of seniors to be a part of, and I couldn't be happier having my Mom be a resident.

September 27, 2021

By NancyP2020

My husband had a stroke in June of 2020, him and I have lived here since. Michael and I are very happy with Grand Villa. I have to tell you that the staff are wonderful, my housekeeping is excellent. The food is wonderful and the staff in the dining room are great. It feels like home, it's very true about their advertisement that "It looks like Home and Feels like Family". The staff has become my extended family. We have been here a year and I would recommend it to anyone looking for assisted living.

January 21, 2021

By Myrna

My friend stays at Grand Villa of Delray West in Delray Beach. The food is good, they also have a snack area with coffee all day. They have lots of activities, a library, and a game room. They bring in outside entertainment, too, but because of the pandemic, they have to curtail that. The staff seems very responsive. The food is good, and I've even seen fillet mignon in the menu and that's pretty good stuff. The place is maintained well and kept clean.

April 03, 2020

By Pro5

My father moved to Grand Villa West last fall after loosing his drivers licence. I can't imagine what would have happened if he wasn't there during this Corvid 19. They acted quickly to protect the residence from the out side. weeks before the Governor. As time past they put more strict rules. My father gets 3 meals a day brought to his apartment. Someone checks his temperature making sure everyone is ok. Such a great relief knowing my father is being taken care of. But in his own apartment. Its wonderful! Also they communicate with family letting us know what is going on. I highly recommend! Rooms are beautiful. Lots of activities. Friendly staff and residence.

April 01, 2020

By adkk

5 star, clean, professional , well organized building.Caring staff with excellent management in ALL departments. Exceptional executive director.

August 14, 2019

By P.Thompson

Our dad, who has lived at Grand Villa West 4 years, celebrated his 100th birthday last month in a wonderful party given by the activities staff. The caring and love shown is typical of staff from aids to housekeeping and maintenance to food service to nursing to administration. We are very blessed to have our dad, and, before she died, our stepmom, live in this beautiful facility. The folks who work at Grand VIlla are unfailingly kind and helpful. We would recommend the assisted living facility as a safe, warm, caring environment for your loved one.

July 19, 2019

By RozK

Competent group of employees!! I want to say that the director of activities program is extremely competent and has a wonderful staff. She directs her staff and they have such wonderful programming and although I'm a new resident you I appreciate all the work that they do!!!

July 05, 2019

By Star

Grand Villa of Delray West was big, but the apartment looked great. This is the one where we can let the dog out the back. The person who accommodated me was good as she could be. The dining area looked great. There were plenty of activities, which were very nice. I saw people practicing in the theater to put on a play. Residents were practicing in a theater to put on a play for everyone else.

March 05, 2018

By Brian

Grand Villa of Delray Beach West was very active, which is nice, but my dad didn't like it at all. They have religious services, entertainers come in, and so on. However, the place is very large, and it's hard to get a feel for it. It did appear to be very clean, they serve three meals a day, and the staff member who gave us the tour was very helpful. We wanted to see their studio apartments but they were in the process of changing something and doing a lot of construction so there was no access to the building. The place itself looked very nice. I don’t think there's anything they have to improve on. Aside from assisted living, they also offer independent living.

August 14, 2017

By Love Our Dad

My father has been at Grand Villa for 5 years and it has been a wonderful experience for him and our family. The department managers and staff are very hardworking and caring. The facility is spotless. He has made so many terrific friends and is very involved in activities. We recently celebrated his birthday in their special dining room and it was beautiful.

May 10, 2017

By Linda803263

Grand Villa of Delray West was very nice, clean, and accommodating. They provided full service, and everybody was very pleasant and accommodating. There always seemed to be staff there. Everybody was having a blast. It was very active, which I like.

April 18, 2017

By Gail571025

Grand Villa of Delray West was a little bit too ritzy for my father. He is not that kind of person. The rooms were beautiful, but they didn't have a place available for him. The dining area was very nice and very sociable. It looked like everybody was having a good time together. The staff members were very cordial and very attentive to all of the residents, knew them by name and knew what to ask them about themselves. It was very nice. They were very on top of everything. They had their own beauty salon and a mini gym. They also had a dining room that is separate for special occasions. If your loved one has a special occasion, like a birthday, it is a dining room where you could have a private party with your loved one. They had a swimming pool, which was nice, but my father wouldn't have used it. Grand Villa was a very nice place.

March 07, 2017

By Homa

Grand Villa of Delray West seemed to be dynamic. The residents were walking around, and there were some activities that they were going to participate in. The facility and all the rooms were remodeled. They looked good and clean, and the person who I talked to was very informative, very open, very kind, and provided all the information that I needed.

February 17, 2017

By LennyF

After checking out a few similar facilities, my nephew and I decided that Grand Villa West was the best place for my sister (his mother) to address her memory care needs. From the beginning, the location and setting of GVW is impressive and pleasing to the eye, not sitting adjacent to a busy highway but nestled in a beautiful, green, residential environment. The facilities are well-maintained and the dining room, TV areas, and lobbies are beautiful. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. But most important, the personnel are caring, informative, and interested in your loved one. Administratively, anyone you reach out to is there for you, whether it's the billing office, the nurse, the memory care program supervisor and specialist,, and everyone else who has contact with the residents. I've personally seen them in action regarding other residents and was able to leave for home with a feeling that a great burden was lifted from me knowing that my sister was getting the best possible care.

January 09, 2017

By David032512

Grand Villa of Delray West had memory care, independent living, and assisted living. It was an old place that was refurbished but still had that old look architecturally. The carpets and the color of the walls were modern, but the room had no architectural detail, and it looked like my grandmother's apartment of 30 years ago. They had a gym which had some small machines, and their TV room was much nicer and conducive to watching and gatherings.

October 04, 2016

By Lisa228734

Grand Villa is really beautiful and clean. They really take good care of my mom. They have two pools, and it’s lovely. The food is good; I eat there a lot. The staff was really conscientious, very nice, and helpful. The other residents were very lovely. They have a bingo room, religious services, and big TVs.

July 30, 2016

By PSD

I toured this facility for my father who has dementia. I wish I had known about it before, when we were looking for independent or minor assisted because it has everything you may be looking for in those instances. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are lovely and full of light. The amenities and location are great too. I had to go with another place only because he needs hands on help now. Tour it. You will love it!

May 10, 2016

By LaurenRLPNX

Everything about Grand Villa is great. The staff is great and very attentive to my mother. The activities are good, and it’s a clean facility.

March 04, 2016

By AnnaMaria Consuelo

Over the last year the place has gone a bit downhill. The food portions are notably smaller, and the dining staff service has really gone downhill in terms of respect shown to residents and serving food in a timely manner. Often times scheduled events are cancelled and the staff is either absent or in a state of confusion as to what to do. The reception desk help don't want to bother to look into issues and will literally ignore you and not help you. Fees have been tacked on to everything and you are no longer allowed to take even a banana up to your apartment. We are hoping for a change in management very soon so these issues will be addressed!

I’m sorry you feel the way you do concerning our community. The portions are in place based on what the Residents would like and our registered dietician’s guidelines. For the few that want larger portions we are happy to provide an extra portion or seconds, if desired. Our commitment to the residents is to provide three meals a day in our dining room. To avoid waste, we discourage “doggie bags” however we will deliver meals to Residents who are too Ill to come to Dinner. I encourage you to reach out to me at your convenience to discuss specifics. My door stays open. Warm Regards, Bob McAdams, Executive Director.

June 14, 2015

My husband is in Grand Villa of Delray West for two months now. The CNAs are not consistent in taking care of patients. They need time off, and they substitute other people who don't know or don't really get to know your family member. There is so much rotation involved. The CNAs are mostly from Haiti, they speak Creole, and more often than not, they speak Creole to each other while they're taking care of somebody. They do speak English, but it becomes difficult if something is going on and you're really not totally aware of it. They do have a program in the morning like stretch exercises, and they have two pools. It's a lovely area visually, and it is very well taken care of. The amenities are very nice, and the food is very nice. They keep the place clean. They are responsive. They do laundry for the residents. They have people come for entertainment, and they have bingo. I find that they may not act on (my concern), but the people in charge make themselves available to you, and they listen. There is a resident and family counseling once a month.

October 04, 2014

By flora1234

Other

My mother lives here and I can't wait to get her out. We have so many issues, especially with nursing, and no one seems to care. When I go and see the Executive Director, he isn't around. I leave messages and he doesn't call. We are very frustrated to the point we called the state agency to intervene. It's a beautiful place, but the care and responsiveness is not there.

We're so sorry you had this experience. We've undergone a lot of change since then, and we welcome any feedback from our residents, their family members and their friends. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Executive Director or our corporate offices. Our goal is to provide seniors with a caring, safe residence that truly looks like home and feels like family. We're working hard to achieve that and more on a daily basis.

September 16, 2014

Grand Villa was for my mother. It was very nice. The staff as well as the dining area was nice too. The rooms were nice and redone. They were busy when we were there.

July 31, 2014

Grand Villa is a very new facility and it's very clean, but the food as well as the service in the dining room was not good. The rooms were fine, but because of the fact that I was only there for a few months they provided furniture and I had to pay them an extra $500 a month. The furniture that they put in was, I think, things from people who had died and left the furniture there. The room was adequate, but it wasn’t like what we had been shown as a model apartment. The staff was not unfriendly. They listen to you, but they don’t pay any attention to what you are telling them. They also give very low entertains to people. They show movies that are 60 years old movies. It was very difficult to get any transportation from them. They took the residents to very few places. If I had a doctor's appointment, I couldn’t make an arrangement through them because they always have some problem. I had to hire my own driver.

July 06, 2014

By Seymore2

I am residing at Grand Villa and I am very impressed with this place. The location is excellent. It is located in a beautiful area. At present, it is in the process of complete renovation. They have completely renovated a separate building for memory and Alzheimer's care and they did an excellent job. They are now renovating the main building. One side will be for assisted living and the other side will be for independent living. I am in the independent living area and I have been here a year and a half. The staff is excellent. The administrator is very experienced and cooperative. The one who represents the residents to the management is wonderful. The only difficulty now for the residents is that since they are under construction, they closed off sections that they are renovating so the residents don't have the use of all the facilities. The theater area is close for renovation. The large card room, which they are turning to a clubroom is also close for renovation. However, when it is done, it will be beautiful. I am the president of the residents' council and we are very active. They have a very experienced activity director. We have musical shows and lectures twice a week. We have religious services, which are well attended every Friday. We have transportation. It has two dining rooms nicely set up and beautifully run. They have a wonderful chef and we have three full meals, which are very good. They menus are very nice with specials and many other food choices.

April 21, 2014

By Michael47

I have already placed my parents at Grand Villa of Delray West. A friend of my parents recommended it to me. It's brand new. It has only been around a year or so, so it is in great shape. My parents have been there for close to a month, and they're just getting used to it. They are in a one-bedroom, and it is very nice. They also say that they don't spend very much time in their apartment, and they spend it out doing different activities in the building, which is what I wanted. There are all kinds of activities going on there. My parents seem to be participating in them and meeting new people. So far, my parents seem to be happy with the staff there. There is a nurse on duty, and everything is taken care of for them. However, on the weekends, there is not as many staff there.

March 29, 2014

By Happy as a Clam

Great place! The residents are happy, the staff is friendly, the place is beautiful, the food is great, the activities are entertaining, and the care is respectful. What more can you ask for.

February 27, 2014

The director of Grand Villa was very accommodating. The rooms looked really nice and spacious. They seem like they have all the facilities that we needed for my mom to get around. We did try the food and we liked it a lot. It's good quality. Mom's very picky about food, but she was really pleased. It seemed like they had almost everything that you could think of. They had a schedule of activities, a whole bunch of different things like live entertainment once a week. That was nice. I like the fact that my mom liked it. She feels comfortable with everything. She said that people were friendly. They say hello and greet her. They were very nice and professional.

February 17, 2014

By AlanRoy

Recently took a tour of your facility and was extremely imperessed with the decor ,the warmth of the staff,the amenities for the residents . The residents seem to genuinely enjoy there lives at the Grand Villla. I was fortunate to meet the exectutive director who made me feel cmfortable in placing my father in your facilty.You are very lucky to have her.She is the reason I will choose your facilty over many others.Your rates are extremely reasonable

December 30, 2013

By Seymore1

I am residing at Grand Villa and I am very impressed with this place. The location is excellent. It is located in a beautiful area. At present, it is in the process of complete renovation. They have completely renovated a separate building for memory and Alzheimer's care and they did an excellent job. They are now renovating the main building. One side will be for assisted living and the other side will be for independent living. I am in the independent living area and I have been here a year and a half. The staff is excellent. The administrator is very experienced and cooperative. The one who represents the residents to the management is wonderful. The only difficulty now for the residents is that since they are under construction, they closed off sections that they are renovating so the residents don't have the use of all the facilities. The theater area is closed for renovation. The large card room, which they are turning to a clubroom is also closed for renovation. However, when it is done, it will be beautiful. I am the president of the residents' council and we are very active. They have a very experienced activity director. We have musical shows and lectures twice a week. We have religious services, which are well attended every Friday. We have transportation. It has two dining rooms nicely set up and beautifully run. They have a wonderful chef and we have three full meals, which are very good. They menus are very nice with specials and many other food choices.

July 31, 2013

By Lorrie1

My husband will be moving to Grand Villa of Delray West. They already have an independent and assisted care facilities that are open, but they will opening a new place for the memory care and that's what we are waiting. Their price is fairly reasonable. They have put in motion detectors in every room. So that the nurses and aids know that the patients are getting up and going to the bathroom and when they do, a light lights up so they can see into the bathroom. I recommend it to others.

July 24, 2013

By Barbara A.

We stayed at Grand Villa of Delray West for a few days. We liked the restaurant the most and the food was great too. The place was very clean and very nice. They had good activities for the residents. We loved the place and I had nothing negative to say about them.

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Delray West

April 16, 2022

By Arnold

The physical appearance of Grand Villa of Delray West is topnotch. Everything they've done is high grade. It's a family-run business. It's not a big corporation, and the family really does not skimp on anything. Everything is top quality. I have to give the appearance at the top, and the layout is done well, too. The staff that assisted us was a young lady. She was very knowledgeable. She's been doing this for years, and she was topnotch. She was able to explain everything to me in a nice way. Their activities are A1. There are four or five things a day. They have two pools: a heated pool and a not-heated pool. They have a gym. They have a large TV screen with all the items on it that they have. I think that goes into the room also. They have a house channel so you can see what's happening at what time. They have full activities. I'm not happy with the rooms. In all the rooms that they have, they have three choices: studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom, and all the same layout. So like if I wanted a one-bedroom with a bath, I have no choice of the layout. I was not happy with the layout. I'm probably going to need a two-bedroom, and it was not enough for a two-bedroom, which you would think would be sometimes for two people. They do have two people sharing; I don't know how they would do it. For me, I would not have enough closets, and being a builder, I was already telling the lady, I said, "Well, I'll have to build the closet here and I'll have to get a wardrobe here." I just didn't like the layout of the apartments, and if anything, that will be the only negative deciding factor.

March 26, 2022

By Kathy B.

My mom is in independent living in Grand Villa of Delray West. It's wonderful. It has been a great five months there for her. She is in a studio, it's bright, and it's big for a studio. It's got plenty of closet space, plenty of walking space, and it serves up just fine. Unfortunately, my mom is on a decline and she's almost on her deathbed, and now I have to get nurses in. As far as the dining room, she hasn't been in the dining room in like four months maybe. She's been eating in her room. They've been bringing her meals to her in her room, but it's been working out great. The staff is caring. They go above and beyond. The food is good; I've tasted the food. It's not five-star restaurant, but it's good. Compared to where she used to be, it's great. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I think it's a nice place. The staff are phenomenal. From the receptionist to the maintenance man to the kitchen staff, they're all phenomenal. The activities are great there. They do have a lot of fun. I see the people in the pool area and in the club room or whatever it's called. Everybody seems to be very happy there. Activities are very good. They have a lot of fun. I have not participated but they always have announcement of what's going on. There's always something going on for the people to do. I think we're getting a good deal there, all the services we need.

March 19, 2022

By R.M.

I looked at the Grand Villa of Delray West. That was very nice. I thought it would be very nice and I will probably consider that one when the time comes. They had different activities, a lovely dining room, and I was impressed with the number of activities they have. They have spaces in the place where they can have privacy and be alone, areas that were very conducive to walking around in, there was on-premises a lot of services, a gym, a beauty salon, and the people were happy, and that's always a wonderful thing to see even despite this COVID time. I just thought it was a comfortable, homey place. They provide the service of laundry, but they did have a mini kitchen and refrigerator and you could prepare a meal if you wanted to. I was looking for respite care at that time because I had to go to New York for a while, and I didn't want my father alone, so I was looking for a three-week to a month respite. They showed me apartments that were more like furnished units, and that's what I was looking at. The person who I had an appointment with wasn't there that day because I came in on a weekend. They found one of the workers to take me around, it wasn't the total professional type tour, but it was fine. There was no reason I wouldn't give the top number. I was looking for really like a hotel situation for him at the time, but while doing that, I was very impressed with the facility for future reference. I would go back and consider them in the future. It's a place geared for somebody who wants to be more independent and who is still active. In this section I was looking at, people could come and go. Some of them were picked up by Uber. It was an interesting experience, a place that I thought was very good. I would call this an excellent choice for independent living, and that's the part I was looking at, and I can't judge the other parts. I liked it a lot.

January 14, 2022

By Radu

Everything about Grand Villa of Delray West was nice. It was clean and bright. The grounds were nice and well-kept. The person that showed us around was pleasant and knowledgeable. However, the size of the apartments were smaller. There was not even an option to find something larger that was available. The apartments they showed us didn't have a kitchen, but there is a sufficient variety in their menu.

October 07, 2021

By Sharlene Kosto

My mom is an independent living resident at Grand Villa West for 3 years. It is so much nicer than all of the others we visited. The rooms are spacious & the walk in closet is HUGE! Love it. The staff are so nice. When my dad passed 2 years ago, mom got so much love and affection from all of them. This really eased her transition. Sophia Rich is the executive director & she is so intelligent, professional and so sweet. Everyone goes out of their way to help the residents. If we need anything, Sophia gives out her cell number just in case you cannot get answers quickly. Mom's favorite activities are the card games, the day trips to local restaurants and the wonderful entertainment. The food at Grand Villa West is good and they listen to the residents in routinely offering them their favorites. I am so happy mom lives at Grand Villa West. We know she is safe, happy, has activities that interest her & when necessary, there are nurses ready and able to help her in a moment's notice.

October 05, 2021

By Jewels95

My Mom moved into Grand Villa West 2 days before lockdown due to the pandemic. She was ‘t even unpacked yet, but they staff helped any way they could. They delivered her meals to her apt, keeping her safe throughout this whole time. They were caring and considerate. They kept her entertained which was not an easy thing to do, during this most difficult time. Since this was all new for us, anytime I had a question, my calls were answered immediately. The staff is the best around. Grand Villa is kept clean and it feels more like a resort. Mom loves the food, has made wonderful friends as well. When my Mom moved in, we had taken pictures of her previous apartment and the maintenance staff, used the pictures to set up her new apartment just like her previous one. It made the transition so easy for her. When I needed to order a desk for her, The staff came in and measured for me. It’s the little things that make a big difference. As far as entertainment, there is as much or as little as you want to do. Painting class, creative writing, card games, live entertainment, parties for every holiday and during this pandemic, they brought entertainment into the courtyard all while keeping everyone safe.

October 05, 2021

By Mitch G

My father has been a Resident of Grand Villa West for nearly 3years. I can honestly say that having him at Grand Villa West has exceeded my expectations. THEY CARE- many say it, but they have SHOWN it to me MULTIPLE times. During the pandemic lockdown, when he bumped his leg, when there was an emergency at the facility, when my dad needed extra help, and now that he is recovering from a brief medical issue- Sophia (Director), and Heather (Pt coordinator) keep in communication, offer guidance, and always treat my dad with respect. Definitely a decision Im glad we made.

September 24, 2021

By BRJ22

My aunt has lived here for the last year. She’s so social every day. Lots of activities to do and people to talk to. She doesn’t have to cook or clean or even make her bed anymore! This was the best decision and I could not recommend this community more!

August 03, 2021

By Joanne

We've chosen Grand Villa of Delray West, and my mother might be moving in next month. There seemed to be a lot of activities, and they have a nice swimming pool. We saw bingo. We saw an educational speech. We saw them getting ready for a birthday party, and we also saw arts and crafts. The staff is very knowledgeable, and very patient. The apartment was a very good size. There was a bedroom, a living room, and a very small kitchen; the kitchen actually had a full-sized refrigerator.

February 09, 2021

By integra33

The apartments are beautiful, the staff is extremely caring and attentive. There are many activities for the residents and the ambiance and dining experience are first rate.

January 31, 2020

By Heather

My mom is staying in the independent living side of Grand Villa of Delray West. The facility has recently been renovated, it's very clean, very nice, very comfortable, and my mother has been incredibly happy since we moved there. Everyone is very friendly, it has a warm inviting atmosphere, and she loves it. She gets involved in so many things. She started taking exercise classes every morning, she loves the bingo games, and there's almost always a group of ladies sitting in the lobby that she can go down and talk with. She loves the food, and she cannot say enough about the chicken salad at lunch. She's paying less now, and it's a better facility than the other place she lived in.

July 16, 2019

By Winston

Grand Villa of Delray West was good. I saw the apartment units and the model kitchen was nice. It's very clean. The staff member during the tour was very good and accommodating. They have a swimming pool, places where people can go for walks, and transportation. I was given the impression that doctors and nurses visit there. They try to make it homey, and there were people doing activities. The menu looked OK. The place looked new and appeared great, and the dining area was spacious and well lit.

October 01, 2018

By dalelee

My mother, now 92 years old, has been a resident at Grand Villa of Delray West since July 2017. I want to thank every single person for being exactly what my Mom needed; a lovely, clean, well-maintained community. The dining room, as Mom doesn’t go food shopping or cooks anymore,and the entertainment are truly wonderful, but most of all is the amazing staff that goes above and beyond to make my mother and our entire family feel welcome, happy, and safe. We are all so grateful that Mom continues to have an amazing experience and we all thank you for your kindness, dedication, and understanding. Thank you to everyone at Grand Villa of Delray West.

January 12, 2018

By Norma

Grand Villa of Delray West was nice, but they were doing some renovating. They're building a wing so it was a little bit messy. However, the person who assisted us was good. Grand Villa gives three meals and they make your bed everyday. They also give you soap for the washing machine, and toilet paper and soap for the apartment. The dining area was adequate. The residents were going to watch a movie, but the movies were very old and from like years ago. Also they just have one area in case of a hurricane that everyone has to go to, so that's not a great thing, especially living here in Florida.

October 06, 2017

By A Visitor

Grand Villa of Delray West was nice, well done, and reasonable. I got to see the model room, so it was obviously impeccable with new carpeting. I did not go into a room of somebody who was actually living at the facility. The layout was very nice and very simplified.

September 30, 2017

By Miriam

I did not like that Grand Villa of Delray West did not have a washer and dryer in the apartment. Nothing was outstanding. It was pretty ordinary.

October 18, 2016

By SusanBoca

The food is barely edible, nursing staff extremely poor, aides are poorly trained and hard to make out what they are saying most of the time. Activities are poorly organized. Their sales staff puts a great spin on everything, then you find out the truth immediately after you move in. Don't make the same mistake I did, avoid Grand Villa West.

We're so sorry you had this experience. Our goal is to provide seniors with a caring, safe residence that truly looks like home and feels like family!

April 29, 2012

By ginnieb

I chose the facility for my dad. The people there where really nice and very helpful. And Im really really happy and I highly recommend this place for other people looking for facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Grand Villa of Delray West

Costs for Grand Villa of Delray West

Photos of Grand Villa of Delray West

Services and Amenities of Grand Villa of Delray West

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community One Time Entry Fee Extra $100 A Month For Al/Mc For Med Management Pet Fee Is Non Refundable Deposit Of $250 (Only Accepts Dogs Under 20 Lbs)

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Passport Dining

• Pool

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Grand Villa of Delray West

Grand Villa offers a full range of lifestyle options, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care. allowing residents to only pay for the services they need. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers fine dining, housekeeping, and much more.

Residents live in comfortable, well-appointed apartments that range in size from large studios to spacious two bedrooms. We offer private residences as well as companion apartments.

Our goal at Grand Villa is to provide an enriching experience for every resident. Our mission is to champion good health, safety and fun so every resident has the best lifestyle possible. Our commitment is to respect privacy, preserve dignity, and encourage independence in a comfortable and caring environment.

Our resort-style community encourages residents to relax and enjoy the many social and recreational activities we offer. Our Activities Coordinator makes sure our calendar is full of a wide variety of parties, classes, lectures, and excursions. Some of our most popular options include yoga, Bingo tournaments, and painting classes.

Delray Beach is a first-class resort destination and a diverse, vibrant, community situated on the Atlantic Ocean between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. A small and intimate town with big city sophistication, Delray Beach is 30-45 minutes from Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale International Airports, and only an hour north of Miami.

Map of Grand Villa of Delray West