Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Reviews of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

October 21, 2016

By malling

In only a short time since taking over the newly named Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach, I have noticed a lot of change in this community. The people here are incredibly caring, attentive to the needs of my Mom, and take the time to ensure that she is happy and fulfilled. We are excited about the many exciting renovations that are planned to dramatically improve the community. I went on the websites of the other Grand Villa properties they all look really beautiful. Can’t wait to see what they do here!

January 31, 2016

By Nicholas10

Mom seems to be very happy at The Renaissance. Our experience has been very good so far. The staff has been very good. Mom likes it there because the ladies are friendly. It is working well. Her room is a one bedroom with a single bed. I put in a TV, a recliner, and a small refrigerator. She is happy. I would recommend them to other people looking for a similar facilty.

December 30, 2015

By AnonymousSon

The Renaissance is a very nice place, very clean, and affordable. They have a very caring staff. My mom says the food is OK; she enjoys it so far. She doesn’t have any complaints about it.

May 03, 2015

By Carol105333950

I liked Renaissance a lot. The people who worked there were very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. It seemed to me that the residents were all happy; they were all smiling and seemed to like it there. I felt like they were trying to get the residents involved in activities. They had music, bingo, and movies.

February 09, 2015

I didn't care for The Renaissance during my visit. I didn't see have many activities. I just wasn't impressed with it at all, but then I was used to California which was so much better. She was able to show me a room. It was very dark, and I didn't care for it at all.

December 08, 2014

My impression was not good with The Renaissance. The residents were mostly wandering around. There was one resident who had an accident and needed some assistance. There was a lady sitting at the front desk, and a second resident was trying to communicate that this other person needed help, and the girl yelled at the resident. Nobody there seemed to be very happy with the fact that they were there. The vibe that we got there was not a very good one, and we just kind of wanted to get out of there quickly. They had some table set up that they use for dining and arts and crafts. Specifically the memory care, they need to improve on the activities for the residents, give them more to do, and add more movement.

October 18, 2013

By caring0920132

I was very, very pleased with my visit at The Rennaissance. I talked to the staff and the residents. The people there were very happy. We toured the place, went to one of the rooms, and it was exceptionally nice.

August 28, 2012

By Upset family

Management has poor communication skills. Rude staff. Aides steal from residents. Residents have loud arguments in dining room, upsetting others and no one intervenes.

Costs for Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Photos of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Services and Amenities of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

About Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Welcome to Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach! Our lovely assisted living community is located in Deerfield Beach, FL, and minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. Grand Villa offers outstanding features and amenities that help our residents live every day to the fullest!

Grand Villa offers different Care Levels that include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Personal Care, Respite Care and our Senior Day Program. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you need and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Map of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach