Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home

Reviews of Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home

June 05, 2011

By DeweyChoose

Friend or relative of resident

My Grand Father recently was placed in this facilities care. I went to visit him this weekend and was very impressed with the grounds and staff. Everything was maintained, clean and the staff was attentive. Visitors had to sign in and ware name badges, which was reassuring. I got a chance to walk around and meet some of the other residents. There was a BBQ visitors could use, as well as screened porches to sit under and visit. The only part of the trip that made me sad was when I had to leave my Grandpa. They at least let us put him out in the hall so he could chat with other residents. Financially everything is covered. That is a big relief to my Grandma, as other options we researched was a very big burden. I wish he could be cared for at home but this is an excellent resort and I am glad it is there.

About Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home

Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Daytona Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Emory L Bennett Memorial Veterans Nursing Home