Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

Reviews of Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

January 04, 2015

By minnie1234

To whom it may concern: Herion Point in Brooksville, Florida is no place for a love one to be. Do you think beanie weenie and claw-slaw is a good dinner for elderly people? The other foods they serve is either hard and/ or crunchy. The pasta is very hard and the sauce is very bitter. Oh and the person in charge of cooking says that the last taste bud to stick around for elderly people is the sweet ones. Go figure that out. (So what... you can feed the elderly anything and get away with it.) The cleaning crew there does a very poor job. The floor in my moms rooms, had the same dirt spots on the floor the whole time that she was there. She was there for a week and a half.{ I know I should of said something but I was more concered for my mom } Then the head of the cleaning crew comes by and looks to see what the cleaning crew did. One a week. But never had the cleaning crew come back and clean the floor or the bathroom. I have pictures of the bathroom and how it was not cleaned for days. This place needs to be inspected by the health department. Better yet they need to get an elderly person that is in good health to go there (20/20 ) and see what is not done for the elderly people there. One more thing is when my mom was released from there no one and i mean no one helped my dad or me get my mom to the car. No one person at this place helped us to the car. This is the worst place ever. I will say this forever an a day... do not take your loved one to herion point in brooksville florida. They are so big time not caring for the elderly.. All they want is the all mighty dollor...

March 30, 2014

By Chathamny

This was the worst place for our father. HE ws there a couple of weeks then landed back in the ER with complete kidney failure and a bladder infection due to lack of fluids.

July 10, 2013

By Barb9

Heron Pointe was probably the best place so far for my husband and it had a beautiful view. He stayed there for a month. The help was excellent, they treated the patients well, and they were very happy and always smiling. There was just one issue with a dirty floor and it was cleaned promptly. Also, the food wasn't good and I had to carry in food from home. There were activities there but my husband didn't do a lot of them. They had little shows for them where musicians come and by two guys who worked there which the patients enjoyed.

Photos of Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

About Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation following an illness or injury, or quality long-term eldercare services, Heron Pointe is a choice with which you can feel confident. We deliver comprehensive care in a comfortable and compassionate setting. Our rehabilitation, specialty health care and long-term eldercare services are designed to improve the comfort, strength, mobility and independence of our residents and patients. Our commitment to meeting the needs and expectations of our patients is the driving force behind everything we do

Map of Heron Pointe Health and Rehab