Bradenton - Westminster Manor

Reviews of Bradenton - Westminster Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Bradenton - Westminster Manor

March 31, 2014

By Gary32

The staff was very cooperative at Westminster Manor. It's very, very clean. I enjoyed my visit with them very much. I know that the food there is very good, too. This appears to be a very caring place. They have a bus that will take people shopping if they wish. They have games, and also there's a church that's right there on campus. One thing that I'm concerned about, though, is cost. They were probably the most expensive of the three, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

February 14, 2014

By sandie chasey

We toured the facility and met with Curt about costs, transitions, medical services.Everyone there was friendly, kind and helpful. The location on the water is gorgeous with plenty of areas to sit/walk to appreciate it. Clean and nicely decorated. They offer lots of activities frequent trips to Bealls/Pubix, and the menus were varied.

May 31, 2013

By Nicholas2

Westminster is a very nice and clean place. They serve three meals a day. I have a very nice one-bedroom apartment and there's plenty of room. The people are nice. They have some very nice social activities and each day we're doing something different. For example, we're having hotdogs and hamburgers one day, then game day the next, a fashion show, or a bunch of guys who are 100 years old would tell us stories.

May 29, 2013

By Lillian3

When I visited Westminster Manor, the place was very clean. The people were very nice. They were re-doing the dining at the time when I was there. When they showed me the rooms, they were very small. It has no kitchen just a bathroom that you could get into. I used a walker all the time, so I don't think the rooms would be large enough for me and my walker.

February 18, 2013

By Ida1

We were satisfied with Westminster Manor. The place is well-maintained and they have wonderful services there.

September 26, 2012

Westminster Manor is one of many luxurious nursing communities located in Florida. This community is the first of their now 19 communities serving over 5,000 residents. At these properties, they offer three levels of distinct living options. The first is Residential Living which is for those who can live comfortably and safely on their own the same as they would in their own home. Next is Residential Assisted Living which is for people who need occasional help with some of the tasks of day-to-day living, but for the most part get along well on their own every day. These special services can be provided to people on campus in their residential homes or in specially designed supportive services apartments. The third option is called Health Center which provides on-campus Person-Centered Care 24/7 for either respite or long-term stays. The Westminster Manor features great amenities including an Olympic sized pool, Auditorium/Chapel, Clubhouse (with pool for water exercises), Shuffle board/Baci Ball and transportation to downtown. The meal plans feature an array of nutritious options, and is available for 0-3 meals per day. All is all, the Westminster Manor has a high versatility when it comes to housing your loved ones, from studios to two bedrooms, Villas, apartments & within the Manor House. The amenities are top notch & the atmosphere is one that your loved one will be sure to thrive in!

Nursing Home Reviews for Bradenton - Westminster Manor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Bradenton - Westminster Manor

About Bradenton - Westminster Manor

Welcome to our community, where you can experience all of the charm of nearby downtown with our campus in a secure, beautiful garden setting! Meet up with friends in the fireside lounge, stroll through our butterfly garden or explore the nearby Bradenton Riverwalk Complex. Choose from residential villas, garden apartments, mid-rise apartment homes and our uniquely affordable park homes. Our activities calendar is always jam-packed, and we provide a continuum of health care, if ever needed.

Map of Bradenton - Westminster Manor