Bradenton Health Care

Reviews of Bradenton Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Bradenton Health Care

October 29, 2012

By Sawa002

First of all, this facility is located on a lake and it is beautiful there. I have seen many rehabilitation places, nursing homes, etc. that have just looked gloomy from the outside. Every time I have been at this facility, all the staff have been really nice and they seem caring. I have met a lot of my mom's patients throughout my time there. All the patients seem genuinely happy there under the circumstances. They have a room there, which is the gym, and they have the Wii set up. The elderly people there love playing it! They get to play tennis and things like that for exercise. Like I said it's so beautiful outside of this facility. Some of the residents can go outside and just enjoy the views.

About Bradenton Health Care

Bradenton Health Care is a senior living provider in Bradenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bradenton Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bradenton Health Care