Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte

July 02, 2015

By Anonymous2015

This facility is truly awful. My parent went in for a few weeks of therapy after surgery, ended up in worse condition and had to be readmitted to the hospital. I honestly do not want to give too many details because the condition of the patient was so upsetting, but want to say we are not just upset family members. It was the opinion of several doctors that saw my parent upon readmission that had the patient received even a minimum standard of care, this would not have happened. If you have a choice and love your family member, choose someplace else. If you are not given a choice by their insurance company as was the case with us, proceed with caution and be sure to keep a close watch.

June 30, 2015

Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte provide three good, healthy meals a day. The offer therapy. She is happy there, and she does not want to move anywhere else. Everything is outstanding.

March 22, 2015

By St. Ives

Consulate Healthcare is dirty. Though most of the staff is good and caring but others are now right rude. The rooms are segregated. If you are long term patient you get moved to a particular hallway and get inferior care. P.S. The food is so bad it's beyond recognition. It is a good place to take someone to die.

September 08, 2014

Consulate was good. They have good meals there. They have good activities for the residents there to keep their mind active. They keep the facility really brand new looking. It might be 15 to 20 years old, but it is still freshly painted and it is still beautiful on the inside. They have a nice aviary. Other activities that they have there are bingo, they have exercise with music, and they have ball toss. They have entertainment from singers and chorus group.

Services and Amenities of Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte

Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte is a senior living provider in Altamonte Springs, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of West Altamonte