Apple Rehab Saybrook

Reviews of Apple Rehab Saybrook

Nursing Home Reviews for Apple Rehab Saybrook

April 27, 2015

By Robert103400250

My sister has been at Apple Rehab for 3 months now. I would describe their staff as very good. They’re very patient, very kind, and very helpful. There is a lot of staff there 24/7. I spoke to the doctor who’s in charge of her area twice, and I’m very happy with the care she’s getting. There are always activities, and it took a little time for her to assimilate because she’s kind of obstinate, but within a couple of weeks, she was starting to assimilate easily. Now when I go to see her, I can never find her. I have to track her down because she’s always off doing something somewhere. It’s a little institutional-looking, but they do have some pleasant rooms. If you want to be a little more quiet, you play with a puzzle or read a book, or they have a TV room if you want to catch on the news. They have a nice dining room and a nice game room where musicians come in and play, and they had bingo. I’m very happy with what they’ve done there. It is a little expensive, but I don’t have to worry. It’s the best that I can find close to me because she’s only 10 minutes away now.

April 18, 2013

By Caring2052

My wife was at Apple Rehab. The facility was much improved because of the new ownership. They had good nursing staff. The rooms were cleaned everyday. I ate there once in awhile. They just charged an amount if you wanted to be served with the same food as the residents. They had a good selection on their menu. It was an excellent facility and I would definitely recommend it.

December 08, 2011

By Private Care Manager

I was an independent care manager of a resident of Apple Rehab in Old Saybrook, CT. In general, I thought the facility was exceptional. The grounds of the facility are well kept and the entrance is easily accessible. The common areas of the facility are clean and newly remodeled. The residents' rooms are also clean and newly remodeled with private baths and walk-in showers. The staff and management of the facility are compassionate and professional. I think the residents get excellent care there. While my 95 year-old client was there, I noticed that the nursing staff (RNs and CNAs) went above and beyond what is typically expected from these professionals. My client was admitted to Apple Rehab after a fall in his home for what we thought was a short-term stay. However, he never fully recovered from the trauma of the fall and subsequent surgery and his condition deteriorated rapidly. The staff at Apple made sure his last days were dignified and comfortable. Overall, Apple Rehab in Old Saybrook, CT is one of the very best along the shoreline and I would recommend it to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Apple Rehab Saybrook

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Apple Rehab Saybrook

Apple Rehab Saybrook is a senior living provider in Old Saybrook, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Apple Rehab Saybrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apple Rehab Saybrook