Apple Rehab Saybrook

Reviews of Apple Rehab Saybrook

Nursing Home Reviews for Apple Rehab Saybrook

December 08, 2011

By Private Care Manager

I was an independent care manager of a resident of Apple Rehab in Old Saybrook, CT. In general, I thought the facility was exceptional. The grounds of the facility are well kept and the entrance is easily accessible. The common areas of the facility are clean and newly remodeled. The residents' rooms are also clean and newly remodeled with private baths and walk-in showers. The staff and management of the facility are compassionate and professional. I think the residents get excellent care there. While my 95 year-old client was there, I noticed that the nursing staff (RNs and CNAs) went above and beyond what is typically expected from these professionals. My client was admitted to Apple Rehab after a fall in his home for what we thought was a short-term stay. However, he never fully recovered from the trauma of the fall and subsequent surgery and his condition deteriorated rapidly. The staff at Apple made sure his last days were dignified and comfortable. Overall, Apple Rehab in Old Saybrook, CT is one of the very best along the shoreline and I would recommend it to anyone.

About Apple Rehab Saybrook

Apple Rehab Saybrook is a senior living provider in Old Saybrook, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Apple Rehab Saybrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apple Rehab Saybrook