Cedar Mountain Commons

Reviews of Cedar Mountain Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Mountain Commons

March 27, 2014

By Kevin8

We placed my dad at Cedar Mountains Commons, and it has worked out just fine. We chose it because of the location. For us it is better because my brother and I both live in the area, so it is a place we can go to and get involved with. The facility is very clean and modern. The common areas, as well as the individual apartments, are all very well kept, up to date, and clean. Everybody is friendly, and I have not encountered anybody there who is not friendly. They give extra time. They learn all of the resident's names and family. The staff seems very attentive and engaging. The dining area is nice. The food quality is good. For the new residents, they send out invitations for up to eight guests to come to a private dinner. They seem to have things going on for the residents, but I have not seen them.

Nursing Home Reviews for Cedar Mountain Commons

Services and Amenities of Cedar Mountain Commons

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cedar Mountain Commons

Cedar Mountain Commons is a senior living provider in Newington, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Cedar Mountain Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Mountain Commons