Fairview Health Of Greenwich

Reviews of Fairview Health Of Greenwich

Nursing Home Reviews for Fairview Health Of Greenwich

September 13, 2013

By pattyd

Horrible. That's all I can say. My father was in there for 10 days he came home with a bed sore, horrible care, did not give him a bath for a week, and now in hospital with pneumonia because they were not paying attention. So if you want your loved ones to be worse than when they went in, pick this facility. It is filthy, and disgusting. We got him out as soon as we were able.

May 17, 2013

By golfswing

I have to say this building and staff are wonderful! It does need a little bit of uodating but the care is fantastic. I had my Mom at a facility near by,the only thing good about that building was,it was pretty. My family and I really enjoy the fact there there is only 75 patients there and my family and I know everyone there. My mom has not liiked this good in 10 years. The staff is committed and all treat the residents like family.

April 22, 2013

By arntehob

What an amazing facility!! My mom is REALLY hard to please and was totally depressed before we chose this home. and now she's a different person She loves it! The staff at fairview is so attentive to her needs and a pleasure to deal with. I can sleep at night without any guilt knowing she is in such a good home. The health staff there is completely reliable and really cares. They keep her real busy recreationally and thank god for their therapy team there i have no clue how they got her to excersize. I find the facility to be kept real well. I don't know how it was under the old ownership but it's clean and beautiful now. I would reccomend this facility to anyone that cares about their elderly family and wants the best for them. Five stars!!

February 06, 2013

By davidp1

I am the relative of a resident at this facility. We have moved them out fortunately. I can't say anything is done well at Connecticut Health of Greenwich. This facility has changed ownership and is now known as Fairview of Greenwich. The new owners have made no improvements to the facility since taking over. The building leaks in the rain. The floors are filthy! The food is dreadful! The bathrooms are gross. There is large shower room which is stunningly un sanitary! The aides and nurses (and management) ignore the resident's calls for help. Don't make the mistake of using this Medicaid style facility.

About Fairview Health Of Greenwich

Fairview Health Of Greenwich is a senior living provider in Greenwich, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fairview Health Of Greenwich for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fairview Health Of Greenwich