Amberwoods Of Farmington

Reviews of Amberwoods Of Farmington

Nursing Home Reviews for Amberwoods Of Farmington

March 13, 2015

By Carole Borg

My husband was at Amberwoods for 3 months before he passed away. My family and I found administrators and staff to be most caring. They visited all the wards each day and spoke with patients and called each by name. They knew family members by name, also, and were most friendly. My husband was at Amberwoods 4 years earlier for rehab after a serious operation, and the family and I were very pleased to be able to have him there again. I would, and have, recommended Amberwoods without reservation. I cannot speak highly enough of the care and friendship we received there.

May 21, 2014

By aaPat

This place is awful and is costing $12.000 a month. Not enough staff. Someone is making money. I would rather pass away then have to live here

December 25, 2013

By dementia14

This facility does not have enough staff. My Mom is in the dementia ward and is not receiving the proper care

Services and Amenities of Amberwoods Of Farmington

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Amberwoods Of Farmington

Amberwoods Of Farmington is a senior living provider in Farmington, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Amberwoods Of Farmington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Amberwoods Of Farmington