Seven Lakes Memory Care

Reviews of Seven Lakes Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Seven Lakes Memory Care

November 10, 2015

By Aaron1332

Terrible, some of the help is very nice but others not so much. Based on what I've seen it seems like they really try to dope up the residents as much as possible. Also residents are left alone A LOT, 60% (especially at night) of the time you will never be able to find a nurse or help that works there. Very understaffed, clothes are ALWAYS getting lost, food is absolutely disgusting, cold and something a dog wouldn't even eat. Very very pricey for what it is, they really don't pay attention. One time when I was there visiting it was raining and they had found a resident outside who was soaking wet and cold. That should never happen, why were the patio doors not locked? She couldn't get anywhere but still, if it's raining the doors need to be locked. I can list several several incidents like this, residents with poop running down their legs, walking around with no clothes other than a depend while there are BOTH women and men on the same floor. Residents also can get into eachothers room and take things or lay in their private bed, un sanitary! Yuck, also a resident once pooped on the floor of someone else's room, not cool.

November 04, 2015

At Seven Lakes Memory Care, they had very good programs, as far as what they do with their residents. The facility was spotless. The workers and the lady that I dealt with were all great. The other facility was $1,500 more a month than Seven Lakes, so I probably would have gone with them just because of the money part.

December 13, 2014

By pkv

My sister has been at this facility for 8 months. The staff is all very attentive and very good with the patients. It is a clean, nice environment to visit in. They have plenty of activities and field trips to keep the residents entertained. So far, I've seen nothing to complain about whatsoever. I think they're doing a great job taking care of my sister.

August 31, 2014

By Caring74951950

Memory Care at Seven Lakes was very beautiful. I just had a one-day visit, but the staff had been great and helpful. Their rooms were very clean and neat. Most of the people we saw were sleeping or napping. The door was locked so the patients couldn't leave the place. I would say that the place was secured enough. However, the price was very high.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Seven Lakes Memory Care

Photos of Seven Lakes Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Seven Lakes Memory Care

• Features Extra: Living Room

• Pharma

About Seven Lakes Memory Care

Located within the scenic Seven Lakes community of Loveland Colorado, Seven Lakes Memory Care is a warm inviting community dedicated to serving the specialized care and support needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. We call our specialized program Connections for Living by MBK℠ because it is designed to provide personalized care and activities that keep our residents connected to what matters to them most and living the best quality of life each day.

Map of Seven Lakes Memory Care