The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

Reviews of The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

December 21, 2017

By Glinda

My sister is at The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living. I spent a week over there. It's extremely nice. It has a large fireplace. It's really top quality. Her room is more than what she needs because she can't cook. It has granite countertops in the kitchen, marble tops in the bathroom, a bedroom with a walk-in closet, a balcony out front, laminate flooring in the kitchen, tile in the bathroom, and carpeting in the living room and bedroom. Her room is beautiful, but it's very bland. The dining room has beautiful drapes and they have a chef also. There are at least three resident buildings, and they are all nice. She's been there close to a month now. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the facility. It's beautiful and well taken care of, and the people are all really nice. The food is excellent. They have real fresh fruit with the breakfast buffet with real bacon and ham. They have real food there and it isn't like macaronic and cheese or spaghetti. They have a full meal for lunch and dinner. They have a pool and a beauty shop, and all the amenities that you would expect in a nice retirement place. They have topnotch activities and they have a monthly calendar that each resident receives. They have outings, two shopping days, and two days for doctors' appointments. There's a large auditorium for movies in one of the buildings. There's a lot going on and a lot of music stuff.

October 24, 2016

By Dera

Balfour was very nice; the rooms didn’t impress me as much, but they have lots of areas to walk and sit. It had all levels of care, but the nursing facility was more like a hospital. Everyone that I worked with was very friendly, helpful, and gave me the information I needed.

September 30, 2016

By Visitor887208

The rooms at The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living were very nice, neat, clean, and well-maintained. There were two buildings. They had independent living, assisted living, and memory care. The person who gave us the tour was very professional. I would have moved there in a heartbeat if I had felt like I could afford it. The rooms had the full kitchens. I liked the professionalism and sincerity. I didn't feel pressured in any way, and I haven't been bugged. I received a thank you note for stopping by. They wanted to make sure I had their contact number in case I had any questions.

By Joyce A

My mom has been a professional volunteer her whole life. She has found several ways to use her time and talents. It's friendly, with lots of people. They have activities for them to do. They have people for hem to get to know. It's very positive. There are so many wonderful staff and people. They have a lot of interaction with the people at the nurses' station and the aides when they come and take their blood pressure. They have done a really good job. The assistant chef is very kind to us. She always comes and checks on things. The people at the front desk are wonderful. There isn't one person I could say isn't a good, quality person.

By Ruth41

It's a nice and pleasant place to live. I appreciate that I have a sense of protection. My apartment is very nice. The people are nice. They give us all they do. The rooms are beautiful and kept up. They give us a dining room and everything we want is right here. I would like to recognize Serena Franchetti. Everything is under one roof, including hair and nails.

By KarenS1

All of the staff members are good and trained nicely. They remember our names, even when we don't remember theirs. I have met a real quality people here. It attracts good people. Beautiful place to be and nice rooms. We love being here.

About The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

Balfour offers seniors independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, nursing home care, and Alzheimer's, dementia and memory care in beautiful, carefully planned communities in the Boulder and Denver areas. Our communities are locally owned and managed and provide a full continuum of care, so individuals can remain within the Balfour community as their needs change, without compromising their safety or comfort.

Map of The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living