The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

By Joyce A

My mom has been a professional volunteer her whole life. She has found several ways to use her time and talents. It's friendly, with lots of people. They have activities for them to do. They have people for hem to get to know. It's very positive. There are so many wonderful staff and people. They have a lot of interaction with the people at the nurses' station and the aides when they come and take their blood pressure. They have done a really good job. The assistant chef is very kind to us. She always comes and checks on things. The people at the front desk are wonderful. There isn't one person I could say isn't a good, quality person.

By Ruth41

It's a nice and pleasant place to live. I appreciate that I have a sense of protection. My apartment is very nice. The people are nice. They give us all they do. The rooms are beautiful and kept up. They give us a dining room and everything we want is right here. I would like to recognize Serena Franchetti. Everything is under one roof, including hair and nails.

By KarenS1

All of the staff members are good and trained nicely. They remember our names, even when we don't remember theirs. I have met a real quality people here. It attracts good people. Beautiful place to be and nice rooms. We love being here.

About The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living

Balfour offers seniors independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, nursing home care, and Alzheimer's, dementia and memory care in beautiful, carefully planned communities in the Boulder and Denver areas. Our communities are locally owned and managed and provide a full continuum of care, so individuals can remain within the Balfour community as their needs change, without compromising their safety or comfort.

Map of The Lodge at Balfour Senior Living