Inglenook at Brighton

Reviews of Inglenook at Brighton

Assisted Living Reviews for Inglenook at Brighton

June 17, 2016

By Steve351104

My mom is staying at Inglenook at Brighton. They just created the memory care wing of the center. The nice thing about this place is that even though the suites are broken up into 2 separate rooms. It's really like my mom has her own room and closet. The people here are wonderful. This branch of the facility is brand new, all new furniture and everything in here. My mom seems very happy here so far. The food seems good. She seems happy with that. The surrounding area's really well cared for. Everything looks really nice and I am pretty happy with everything I see here so far. They're pretty busy all day. They go out to do shopping, maybe get some ice cream, and do whatever they do maybe once or twice a month, and then the rest of the time they keep them pretty busy with different kinds of activities. They're busy all the time, whether through projects, setting the table, or watching TV.

May 10, 2016

By AliceQTWYH

We visited Inglenook at Brighton, and I think it's nice. The people we met seemed to be great. The rooms were nice, very clean, and roomy. My only problem was it's quite expensive. The grounds were very nice, and the food was good. The dining area was pleasant. It's an old facility, but the maintenance was good.

September 14, 2015

Inglenook at Brighton was about five blocks from where I live. They were polite and pleasant, and they obviously impressed my mother. She liked it, and she is on their waiting list. The rooms were clean and decent sized, but they should improve on their parking space.

June 30, 2015

By Shawna2

Inglenook at Brighton is very wonderful and beautiful. The nurses were awesome. They took good care of my mom, and they have very good food.

April 17, 2015

Inglenook at Brighton was available, and the price was right. There are others that I would have looked at a little stronger, but it wasn't available. It is an older facility, but I'm familiar with the place, so that helps too. I've known them for a better part of fifteen years, and it's everything that we need.

January 09, 2015

By Caring104111950

I wasn't really impressed with Inglenook at Brighton. The friendliness of the staff was great. I thought they are really good people, but they did not sell me on the place. I thought the place was really clean and pretty well maintained.

December 26, 2014

Inglenook at Brighton was very comfortable and homey, and the price was right. It was very clean. The staff was very good.

May 14, 2013

This is a very nice place. It was okay. Food was very good for dinner. Everyone was very nice. It's an assisted living facility. As you stay there, you don't have to move at all, it goes off into the other ones too. They had a one bedroom, which is a lot bigger than some of the other places. I like the way they had it set up, that was very comfortable. They had very nice staff.

March 09, 2012

By ahappygranddaughter

The staff at Inglenook is amazing. I try to visit my grandmother three to five times a week. Every time I go the front desk is so nice to us that my daughter is excited to go. My grandmother's apartment is always picked up and cleaned and the staff is always quick to respond whenever she needs any assistance. In the dining room, they have a very courteous staff and really try to match personalities of the residents at the same table. I have joined them for lunch a few times and it is very enjoyable. The meals are delicious and there are many choices. Every Sunday and on holidays, they put on a brunch and are always helpful in setting up a room for our large family to visit and have a meal with her. There is a beautiful court yard that has a couple ponds with tables and benches to sit and enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather. I would recommend this facility to everyone in need of an assisted living facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Inglenook at Brighton

May 04, 2015

Inglenook at Brighton was very nice. They were really helpful, and they answered a lot of questions for us. They would allow my sister to be as independent as she needed to be, but we knew that if she has any problems, she will be well taken care of. It was very clean. There were no unpleasant odors. All of the residents seem very content and very happy. The dining room was very clean. The woman -- I think her name was Sue -- was really amazing. She was very patient with all of our questions and was a very understanding and kind person. My sister is only 59, and it seemed that most of the residents there were quite a bit older than her. That was the only drawback because she is still young and fully capable of taking care of herself, but she needs someone to watch over her because she has an illness, and she is constantly developing blood clots.

Costs for Inglenook at Brighton

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:1

• Licenses: Licensed as Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: 2303GK

About Inglenook at Brighton

Inglenook at Brighton offers a number of options to serve you best. Together we will decide how much assistance you need, so you can maintain the level of independence that fits your style of living.

Our home like atmosphere and caring services are offered on a convenient monthly basis. Straight and simple. No surprises down the road.

Our Mission is to enrich the lives of our residents, their families, our employees, and the members of our community.

We are a very home like community and that is what sets us apart from other communities. We truly treat our folks like family!

Map of Inglenook at Brighton