Clear Creek Commons Golden, CO
Offers Independent Living
Reviews of Clear Creek Commons
Independent Living Reviews for Clear Creek Commons
July 30, 2018
I visited this facility
April 08, 2018
I visited this facility
November 01, 2017
I am/was a resident of this facility
Questions about Clear Creek Commons
Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Clear Creek Commons. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
We have a variety of wonderful Residents come for a Friday Social Hour and meet the best Residents in the West.
What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?
There are so many fun events and activities happening at the Property and in Golden. Check out www.cityofgolden.com for all the fun.
What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Clear Creek Commons has organized?
We have monthly Resident Appreciation Lunches, Social Hour every Friday, Bingo. Bridge, Cooking Classes, Movie Day, Blackjack. We go shopping and many different Restaurants, Site Seeing and so much more. We have a once a month Dinner Night out. So come aboard and starting Loving you life at Clear Creek Commons.
What transportation services does Clear Creek Commons offer to independent living residents?
We have a van and will take you to Medical Appointment, beauty shops, stores and many other fun places.
What makes the chef or dining program at Clear Creek Commons exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?
We have a great Restaurant at our Property called Sassafras and as a valued Resident you get 20% off every meal. We also have a catering service and there are so many places to eat in Golden.
What common areas are available for independent living residents?
We have a clubhouse, business center, theater room, exercise room, reading areas and a beautiful patio that overlooks Clear Creek.
Costs for Clear Creek Commons
Services and Amenities of Clear Creek Commons
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Resident Capacity: 45
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Clear Creek Commons
Refreshed and reimagined, Clear Creek Commons is a creekside active adult apartment community in the heart of historic Golden, Colorado. You’ll love the classic and remodeled apartments, which boast picturesque views of Clear Creek, Table Top Mountain, Downtown Golden and Lookout Mountain. The new clubhouse, with a community kitchen, coffee bar, stylish lounge and media room, and the expansive patio with community gardens offer a true retreat.
Take resort-style living to the next level with inclusive utilities, bi-weekly housekeeping, linen changes, and transportation. Right outside your front door, you’ll enjoy all that downtown Golden has to offer including exciting events, walking paths, fabulous stores, a variety of restaurants, the light rail and so much more. At Clear Creek Commons, each day is an opportunity to make new memories.
- Gourmet Entertainment Kitchen with Community Dining Room
- Custom Coffee Bar
- New Resident Lounge with Card Tables & Fireplace
- Media Room
- Reading & Lending Library Area
- 4th Floor Cardio/Exercise Area
- Large Patio Overlooking Clear Creek & Parfet Park
- Community Gardening Space
- Direct Access to the Clear Creek Walking & Hiking Trails
- Garage Parking
- Controlled Access
- 24-Hour On-Call Maintenance
- Mail & Package Acceptance
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping / Linen Change
- Concierge Services
- Social Events & Activity Calendar
- Conveniently Located Near Supermarkets, Antique Stores, Restaurants & Fine Dining, Beauty Salons & Barber Shops, Doctors, Pharmacies & Dentists.
- Business Center
- Off Street Parking
- Public Transportation
- Scheduled Transportation Including: Social & Cultural Events, Resident Appointments & Weekly Shopping Trips
- Classic and Newly Remodeled Apartments
- Energy-Efficient and ADA Accessible
- All Utilities Included in Rent
- High Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Balconies
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Full-Size Frost-Freeze Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Under Cabinet Microwave
- Front Operating Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Walk-In Shower or Tubs Available
- Stackable Washer/Dryers in Each Unit
- Sliding Doors in 2-Bedroom Homes
- Large Closets & Private Storage Lockers
- Central Heating & Air
- Basic Extended Cable Included
- Views of Clear Creek, Table Top Mountain, Downtown Golden and Lookout Mountain
- allowed, Max weight 60 lb each, One time Fee $250.00, Rent $25.00, Deposit $250.00. Clear Creek Commons welcomes your pet and offers them plenty of space to run and play.
Thank you for your interest at Clear Creek Commons. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.