MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Reviews of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Assisted Living Reviews for MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

January 06, 2017

By Trenna115025

MacKenzie Place was pretty nice and had very nice, clean, and up-to-date rooms. They had a library, game room, and kitchen. The people there were excellent, friendly, and informative. The dining area was very nice and aesthetically appealing, and the food was very good. I really liked it.

November 24, 2016

By Kim804621

Mackenzie Place - Fort Collin is so large that it would have been hard for my mom to meet people, and it's very high end and a little too fancy for her, but they offered everything, and it's very nice. The grounds are very nice, and everything about it was nice. It was homey and had everything -- like a bar that the people go to on Friday nights -- they serve a little alcohol, and they have a band.
Hi Kim, Thanks for the great feedback about MacKenzie Place. We completely understand that we can’t be everything to everyone. You know your Mom best. If she will thrive in a smaller environment then that’s where she belongs. I am so glad to hear that you found our community beautiful and homey. If your Mom’s needs ever change in the future, we would love to have her call MacKenzie Place her home. Happy Holidays. Sincerely, Michael Juno | Operations Director

October 20, 2016

By Walt252826

MacKenzie Place Fort Collins was very classy and nice. I walked in unannounced, and it went really well. They have nice staff, Michelle -- the marketing girl -- did a very good job, and my wife was very happy with the facility. They have group activities and tours and trips to Black Hawk, Denver, theater, and movies. It's good, and they had all levels and long term care, but they didn't have nursing care. They have all 3 meals.
Hi, Walt! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your tour went. I'm glad and not at all surprised that Michelle took excellent care of you. That's just a taste of how you'll be treated when you move into MacKenzie Place. Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks again. Gratefully, Michael Juno, Operations Director

October 11, 2016

By Diana638484

I have visited Mackenzie Place. They were very helpful. It was very nice. They have everything. They have tours. They have a workout place, a swimming pool, and a restaurant.

July 14, 2016

By Mary437144

I liked MacKenzie Place Fort Collins. It was homey yet classy and had a lot of things that I was looking for. What was impressive with that was they had a visiting professor. So, intellectually, they were stimulating the seniors. They had a lot of social and physical activities, like physical therapy. They also had a pool. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

May 22, 2016

By CGPHHCQ

MacKenzie Place was too big and impersonal. My mom would have to be in a secure wing. They did have a theater and food menus. The staff seemed very nice, helpful, and answered all of our questions. The guy that we talked to went over things that we should be looking for when we go talk to other places, which was quite helpful, and I appreciated that.

Thank you for the excellent review of MacKenzie Place - Fort Collins and for your kind words about the team. We strive to build strong and honest relationships with people so I’m glad our sales advisor suggested visiting other communities. We can’t be everything to everyone. Our only goal is to see your loved one safe and you satisfied. I hope that you’ve been able to secure a home for your Mom. We are always looking for ways to improve and how we can positively impact those we serve. If by chance you need any more assistance and information please contact me directly. Sincerely, Sam Bonnell, General Manager

February 21, 2016

By Sue120288650

I was very impressed with MacKenzie Place Fort Collins. It was kind of upscale. The person that I was speaking with was very kind and knowledgeable and didn't pressure us. It would have been a very lovely place for my parents, but there wasn't any assisted living available. It was high-end as far as their elegant surroundings were concerned, and the atmosphere was wonderful. Everybody was kind. It was a very welcoming community. The rooms were bigger and newer.

July 31, 2015

By Beverly106191450

I was able to visit MacKenzie Place. The staff was helpful. We were able to have a couple of meals there, and it was good, but it was just too expensive.

August 31, 2014

By Caring74951950

MacKenzie Place was situated within the city with a lot of local traffic. Their rooms were clean. However, the dining room was really small. I didn't see any activities during my visit. The safety was all right, based on what I have observed. For some reason, I don't like Mackenzie Place that much.

Independent Living Reviews for MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

May 12, 2014

By Nancy84029950

I bought a cottage at MacKenzie Place. It's a two-bedroom cottage. I chose this place because there is no maintenance that I have to do, and I would be able to interact with people in my age group. It would be convenient if I need more services, they are there. I believe they do have activities, but I haven’t explored that very much.

Costs for MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: Assisted Living Licensure

About MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Money Magazine has named Fort Collins number 1 of its 10 top small cities to live, and for very good reason. Stress-free living, low crime, abundant arts & leisure activities, and fantastic outdoor life have combined to make for one great place to retire. Whether you are looking for active recreational opportunities, a more peaceful pace of life, or a combination of the two, you're sure to find it in Fort Collins. The city boasts six breweries, an ever-changing museum, and a diverse arts & cultural scene. You can always find something interesting to do in Fort Collins!

MacKenzie Place, located in the heart of Fort Collins, has been designed and developed around a rather obvious, but commonly overlooked point: Retired folks like to have fun. Lots of fun. Which explains why our activities, travel, dining options, health & wellness programs, and social events are all more fun than you would ever expect to find in a "retirement community."

And with three living choices all on one campus, there's really something for everyone. If you're 55 or older, The Cottages offers a purchase opportunity with access to all of the campus amenities. If you would rather lease with all amenities included, The Terrace will strike your fancy. And if you prefer all the amenities with a little extra, The Arbours are our Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments.

Three beautiful choices. One incredible bouquet. We like to call it Retirement in Full Bloom.

Concierge services that can include, pet care services, while your away services, errand services, handy man services, massage therapy, personal shopper, wake up call services, deep cleaning services and live entertainment every week.

Map of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins