Hallmark Nursing Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Hallmark Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hallmark Nursing Center

August 21, 2013

By Margret1

Mom is at Hallmark Nursing Center. She's more than taken care of so she's been doing really well. The facility has everything. It's also very clean, very neat, and well-organized. I really like that about them and how well they keep up with things. My mom's room is nice and she has someone there with her. The residents socialize and play games.

December 07, 2011

By andywinn76

Last January, my father had a stroke, and the following February, he was released to Hallmark to get back on his feet. He was moderately impacted by his stroke, and was released to Hallmark to take advantage of their excellent physical, occupational, and speech therapy team. The rehabilitation staff is top-notch, and really go above and beyond to help their clients make improvements. The administrative staff and nurses are equally helpful, and addressed any issues that came up with patience, love, and understanding. My dad made a lot of friends during his stay at Hallmark, and I am grateful for everything they did for him. Perks like a long list of daily activities, an ice cream bar, and great food in the cafeteria make Hallmark a great choice for anyone in the area looking for long-term care of their loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Hallmark Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hallmark Nursing Center

Hallmark Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Hallmark Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hallmark Nursing Center