Clermont Park

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, and Senior Apartment

2479 South Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80222
Clermont Park (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Clermont Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Clermont Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Clermont Park

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Clermont Park

December 03, 2016

By Gene701366

Clermont Park was lovely, but they seemed to charge for everything. The accommodations were very comfortable; we met a lady and looked in her 1-bedroom, and it was lovely. It’s expense is over $5000, and it’s too much for us.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Gene! We're sorry Clermont Park seems to be above your range of affordability. We would be happy to talk with you more to discuss other financial options within our organization. Also, one possibility that may be of interest is our new community in Denver, Dayspring Villa. -Nicole Pollard, Director of Sales and Marketing for Clermont Park

November 09, 2015

Clermont Park was very nice. The staff was affable and answered our questions. They didn’t take us on a tour, but we saw the dining room and walked down the hall. We asked to see a room, and they showed us one which was nice. We had lunch there. It was 5-star.

April 16, 2015

My mother was in Clermont Park only for a week. The staff was good. The rooms were fine, clean, and big enough for one person. I did not eat there, but it appeared as though they had good food. The dining was very nice and very comfortable. It was kind of a continuum, so most of the people ended up in the skilled nursing section. You started out as independent living, and you could move to assisted living then skilled nursing. My mom was there for a short time and didn't participate in the activities, but I could tell they had activities scheduled. I would say it was safe enough.

We would be very happy to serve your mother again, should the need ever arise.

September 11, 2013

Clermont Park is the newest, friendliest, had the most programs, and no extra cost for things, unlike other places where everything was an extra cost. My parents are doing well in this facility. They are staying in an apartment that's got its own patio, living room, kitchen, dining room, a full kitchen, bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a bedroom. Their apartment has 11-foot ceilings, it's brand new and never been lived in. The food is excellent. Clermont has a cafeteria and a regular sit down restaurant, and they provide a food allowance per person each month. Residents can go to either place. My parents have been extremely happy with the food. It's like being in a five-star resort. There's a fitness center, movies, church services, concerts, and it just goes on and on. There's something more to do every day.

May 19, 2013

By caring8780

Clermont Park has subsidized apartments, which my sister needs. We are currently on this facility's waiting list. The employees and volunteers were very professional and helpful. They showed us around and answered all our questions. I highly rate that as a positive thing. Parts of the units are subsidzied apartments and those are where the subsidized ones are. They were very clean but small. The bathrooms were also clean and big enough for wheelchairs and walkers. The doors were wide enough. The kitchenette had everything but a dishwasher. I believe they also had a recreation area where residents could exercise.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

About Clermont Park

Clermont Park is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, and Senior Apartment. Contact Clermont Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clermont Park