Sunrise of University Park

Reviews of Sunrise of University Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of University Park

April 03, 2015

By Marilyn42

My husband was in Sunrise at University Park for 10 months, and they evicted him. Most of the staff were great with my husband. Unfortunately, the director who was in charge was not very cooperative, and she evicted my husband. I had 24 hours to find a place for him, and I did, but it was a place I couldn't afford, so I needed to move him again.

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

March 27, 2015

By Rhonda19

My mother moved to Sunrise at University Park in February. We chose it because of the feel of the place when we visited. It seemed to fit our needs. It had a homey feeling to it. The people are friendly, very easy to get along with, and professional. She's pretty much busy all day until bedtime. They keep them very involved. They go out shopping on occasion, and they go for walks. The rooms are just right for her needs, and there is a chair and a couch as well as her bed. It is a good size.

May 08, 2012

By cjeanm1991

Every time I visited Sunrise, it is always clean and the residents are well dressed and clean too. The staff there really cares about the residents. You can tell it's not just a job to them.No other therapy department was as enthusiastic as the folks who were at Sunrise. The attention given to my grandmother made her feel instantly relaxed and excited for her future. I was extremely impressed with the attitude, work ethic, integrity and most of all the loving and compassionate way I saw staff interacting with residents.Great area and the staff seems to have the appropriate training and know how to interact with residents with varied issues. A wonderful place for your family member if they are looking for comfort and assurance in great care. I went to visit her recently and she told me "I think of the people here like my family". Hearing things like this out of my grandmother is very comforting, I know the staff will always be there for her when myself or my family cannot.

April 10, 2012

By Leila1

Sunrise Assisted Living at University Park in Colorado Springs is nearly the perfect facility for you or your loved ones to live in when living alone is not viable any longer. They are staffed around the clock with loving caregivers, have a gorgeous facility with two pianos, offer a fun variety of activities in and out of the facility and offer the best homemade chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat in your life! Conveniently located at the north end of Colorado Springs, Sunrise accepts pets and has a flower-lined sidewalk on which you can take yourself or your pets for daily walks. And the views of the Rocky Mountains are absolutely stunning. Sunrise also offers a memory care unit which has the reputation as one of the best Alzheimer's units in Colorado. The unit is safe and secure yet has been created to feel like a loving home. Sunrise delivers excellent care to everyone who lives there.

Photos of Sunrise of University Park

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of University Park

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Fine Restaurant Style Dining With Diverse Menu Options Designed For Senior Nutrition, Snacks Available Throughout The Day, Pureed Diet Options,A Gourmet Selection Of Classic And Regional Favorites, Accommodations For Religious Preferences, And Flavors From Around The World, Private Dining Rooms To Celebrate Special Occasions With Loved Ones

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours