Sunrise of University Park

Reviews of Sunrise of University Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of University Park

April 03, 2015

By Marilyn42

My husband was in Sunrise at University Park for 10 months, and they evicted him. Most of the staff were great with my husband. Unfortunately, the director who was in charge was not very cooperative, and she evicted my husband. I had 24 hours to find a place for him, and I did, but it was a place I couldn't afford, so I needed to move him again.

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

March 27, 2015

By Rhonda19

My mother moved to Sunrise at University Park in February. We chose it because of the feel of the place when we visited. It seemed to fit our needs. It had a homey feeling to it. The people are friendly, very easy to get along with, and professional. She's pretty much busy all day until bedtime. They keep them very involved. They go out shopping on occasion, and they go for walks. The rooms are just right for her needs, and there is a chair and a couch as well as her bed. It is a good size.

May 08, 2012

By cjeanm1991

Every time I visited Sunrise, it is always clean and the residents are well dressed and clean too. The staff there really cares about the residents. You can tell it's not just a job to them.No other therapy department was as enthusiastic as the folks who were at Sunrise. The attention given to my grandmother made her feel instantly relaxed and excited for her future. I was extremely impressed with the attitude, work ethic, integrity and most of all the loving and compassionate way I saw staff interacting with residents.Great area and the staff seems to have the appropriate training and know how to interact with residents with varied issues. A wonderful place for your family member if they are looking for comfort and assurance in great care. I went to visit her recently and she told me "I think of the people here like my family". Hearing things like this out of my grandmother is very comforting, I know the staff will always be there for her when myself or my family cannot.

April 10, 2012

By Leila1

Sunrise Assisted Living at University Park in Colorado Springs is nearly the perfect facility for you or your loved ones to live in when living alone is not viable any longer. They are staffed around the clock with loving caregivers, have a gorgeous facility with two pianos, offer a fun variety of activities in and out of the facility and offer the best homemade chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat in your life! Conveniently located at the north end of Colorado Springs, Sunrise accepts pets and has a flower-lined sidewalk on which you can take yourself or your pets for daily walks. And the views of the Rocky Mountains are absolutely stunning. Sunrise also offers a memory care unit which has the reputation as one of the best Alzheimer's units in Colorado. The unit is safe and secure yet has been created to feel like a loving home. Sunrise delivers excellent care to everyone who lives there.

Photos of Sunrise of University Park

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of University Park

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Sunrise of University Park

Just minutes from Chapel Hills Mall and Briargate Medical Campus with easy access to I-25, Sunrise at University Park sits just off Academy Boulevard in the heart of North Colorado Springs, Colorado. Our assisted living community is situated in the prestigious University Park neighborhood, with over 100 acres of open space and trails available. We offer assisted living and Alzheimer's care, even hosting and supporting a monthly Alzheimer's Association Support Group. With caring and devoted personal caregivers and services, we ensure that our residents make Sunrise at University Park their home.

Step into the senior living community of Sunrise of University Park, and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

In addition to offering senior housing in Colorado, Sunrise of University Park also offers respite care and short-term care.

Map of Sunrise of University Park