Brookdale Briargate

Brookdale Briargate (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Briargate

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Briargate

November 09, 2015

I visited Brookdale Briargate. It was homey with a small amount of residents. There seemed to be a lot of activities going on in the living room area. The staff and he dining area were very nice. One thing I really like about them is that they cut up all of the residents' food ahead of time, so nobody felt like they were singled out. The rooms were extraordinarily small, and I did not care for the bedrooms. However, I like that it had a homey atmosphere and that they all seemed to be caring.

August 30, 2014

By Kim93376450

My mom has dementia and we like having the smaller care -- that is the reason why we chose Sterling House of Briargate for her. They have 35 rooms and it was only on one level, so we felt like it was a really safe and secured place for her. We've been really pleased with the staff -- with the way that they treat my mom and the other residents. The dining room is open and pretty. My mother is very hard to please with regards to the food, so they really do try to get her to eat, but she is pretty tough that way. She goes to music activities where they have somebody play the piano or play the guitar, but that's about it. She does sit in the main area a lot and just kind of looks around, but she is pretty social.

Photos of Brookdale Briargate

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Briargate

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Briargate

Brookdale Briargate provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Briargate