Summit Glen

Reviews of Summit Glen

Independent Living Reviews for Summit Glen

April 27, 2015

By Carol104817650

Summit Glen is clean, and the staff is very friendly. We had some special adjustments we wanted to make for my mother, and they were very cooperative and helpful and got everything done that we asked them to do. My mother thinks the food is absolutely delicious. She loves the food. I've only seen a couple of rooms, but the one my mother chose is spacious, and it's great. It has a beautiful view of the mountains. The management is friendly. The husband and wife seem to care about the residents who live there, and they tease with them and have fun with them. It seems like a big family, so it seems good at this point. They have lots of different kinds of activities, like fieldtrips and arts and crafts. She's only been there for two weeks.

February 20, 2015

By Terri31

Summit Glen was very nice, it's only 5 years old, and they only have the independent living. The dining facility was beautiful. I love the fact that the managers live on-site. They were wonderful, and the facility was very clean and very welcoming.

January 29, 2015

Summit Glen Gracious Retirement Living was very new, up-to-date, and very friendly, but I didn't think they had as much of a selection of menu items. They basically just had one meal and one alternative that they were serving. They did not have any option for cooking your own meals.

September 23, 2014

By Lynn34

My stepmom was interested in Summit Glen. The facility itself is very nice. It’s relatively new. It’s nicely decorated. It has nice carpeting and nice paint. They had incredible move-in incentives. Their workout facility is a small room with a stationary bike and a treadmill, not too much. They have a lot of activities and there were little flyers that they put out every month that had pictures of all the residents participating in the various activities. I was not impressed with the food because I am gluten-intolerant and they make no accommodations for any special diet. We had lunch in the common dining area and the food was nice enough. Almost all of their apartments only have a kitchenette, so residents are all encouraged to be eating in the dining room and to be out socializing and doing things, which is good. The kitchenette was just a space with a small refrigerator, a sink and a few cupboards. There is something about Summit Glen that I cannot define but the energy is bad. It’s very draining.

Services and Amenities of Summit Glen

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

About Summit Glen

Summit Glen is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Summit Glen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summit Glen