Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

Reviews of Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

Independent Living Reviews for Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

June 22, 2016

By Mary121950850

Someren Glen had daycare facilities and would probably be a good program. They have military people there. They go off-campus and drive them around the community, which I liked since they don't always have to stay there on the facility. It's fairly large not as nice as others, but they had a good daycare program that people like to go to.

May 31, 2016

By Gabby654

Thanks so much! My mom is in the skilled nursing section. I feel so blessed to have found Someren Glen. She started in assisted living which was great. Enough activities to keep her busy, dining room and of course there isn’t anyone better than Tripina!! Since she’s been in the skilled nursing area and it’s been amazing. You can just feel the love. I’m just sure the caretakers are angels! Even though a lot of the residents there don’t even know what’s going on, they move them out of their rooms to a different area or outside. They don’t even know the difference but yet the caretakers do!! I give Someren Glen an A+. The newsletters are awesome too.

Thanks so much for taking time to give us a review. We’re glad your mom has been part of our family at Someren Glen. We believe that a positive loving environment is very beneficial to those living with dementia. And as you noticed, our team enjoys caring for her!

May 26, 2016

By Longfield's

The folks here really understand the needs of seniors as they age. They are helpful and go out of their way to ensure the comfort and safety of all of their residents. The staff is amazing and has provide much needed support and encouragement to both our resident as well as family members. I have been very impressed with the level of caring and concern that is part and parcel of the living experience here. Great Job!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is our joy and our mission to serve, love and respect our residents. We are so glad that your family member is happy with us – and that you are too.

May 17, 2016

By LeslieOVOZI

I visited Someren Glen, which is minutes away from my house. My visit was nice. The people who showed me around were so very helpful. The rooms were a little small, and it's an older facility. They had two very nice dining areas or you could even have meals in your room. It was lovely.

Thanks for your review, Leslie. Many of the residents who call Someren Glen home describe our community as spacious and vibrant - with many life-enriching amenities such as a library, gift shop, two full-service salons, a dedicated nail spa, two fitness centers with a dedicated fitness coordinator, a wood shop, and much more! Additionally residents have access to 14-lushly landscaped acres to connect with the great outdoors while maintaining a private apartment for their own enjoyment. Come back for a visit and explore all the possibilities of life with us.

Costs for Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 2304VQ

About Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

Someren Glen Retirement Community offers a full continuum of care in a monthly rental format that does not require an entrance fee. We offer Residential Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Suites in LTC and Memory Care, as well as Home Care and Adult Day Services. A neighborhood of Christian Living Communities, Someren Glen Retirement Community is a faith-based, mission-driven, not-for-profit, continuing care senior living community. Locally owned and operated, we have served area seniors and their loved ones since 1990. At Someren Glen, our elders are empowered to live every day to the fullest as they experience THE FINE ART OF LIVING.

Map of Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen