Knolls West Convalescent Hospital Victorville, CA

Knolls West Convalescent Hospital (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Knolls West Convalescent Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Knolls West Convalescent Hospital

November 30, 2014

My father has been at Knolls West Post Acute for a month now. It is a very clean facility. It is very clean inside and out. My father was in a hospital, and they recommended it to me. I would give it very high marks due to the very personalized care and attention to details. They're very willing to work with the families. They have gone above and beyond. Overall, it is a very good facility. My father is in a shared room. Food is not the greatest, but only passable.

May 09, 2012

By Caring Cindy

Appeared to be very clean. The residents appeared to be well cared for. Nice furnishings. Grounds pleasant, filled with flowers. Staff responded to patients needs in a timely manner. According to my friend, the food was OK. I havenot personaly eaten there.

January 20, 2012

By Patrick S.

A few years ago my uncle who was in is 40's had a series of strokes which resulted in need of permanent care for him. He was wheelchair bound, and was paralyzed having only the use of his forearms and hands. The hospital which initially treated him recommended Desert Knolls as a good local full time care facility. Someone from our family visited him almost every day of the week. At very worst we were there 4 days a week. The facilities at Knolls West are in some ways nice; the rooms are double occupancy and each occupant has their own area with shelves, a cork board, and their own TV. They have a decent leisure room, and a nice view from the room. On the surface the staff are friendly and curious, but my uncle often said he was treated very different when we weren't around. Sometimes I would notice the staff seemed really impatient with some of the residents whose families were not present. Another thing i noticed was the lack of sanitation. I came to believe it was normal for such places to smell rather strongly of urine and other unpleasant odors, but after about 6 months we transferred my uncle to another full time care facility which was much cleaner. Upon transfer, his new care facility notified us of extensive bedsores, indicating that my uncle was not getting the attention he needed. Overall I would not reccomend this facility, there are much better ones in the area.

Services and Amenities of Knolls West Convalescent Hospital

About Knolls West Convalescent Hospital

Knolls West Convalescent Hospital is a senior living provider in Victorville, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Knolls West Convalescent Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Knolls West Convalescent Hospital