Sterling Commons

Reviews of Sterling Commons

Memory Care Reviews for Sterling Commons

April 17, 2015

By Gary, caring spouse

My wife has been in the Sterling Commons for just over a year. One of the hardest decisions I have ever made was to make this her home. She has, however, been very comfortable there and has received outstanding care. Like all places where you might leave the one you care most about, there have been, from time to time, issues regarding her care. The Director and staff have been very responsive to my concerns and have made moves to correct circumstances that did arise. I receive calls about her good days as well as other issues as they arise. Staffing levels were one of my major concerns and the administration is making moves to increase staff available for interaction with residents. I am a retired social worker with experience in working with the aging. I find the Sterling Commons a warm and supportive place with staff who care.

April 13, 2015

By Erickbj

I cannot recommend Sterling Commons high enough. The facillity, caregivers, staff and administration all treated our family with love and respect. I only wish we had moved my Mother to this home years earlier.

March 07, 2015

By Karen101742950

Sterling Commons was really nice, and they are very accomodating. I used their day care and respite care. I was pleased with them; it’s just not cheap. Security was very good. All the wards are locked so that my mom won't escape.

January 20, 2012

By LBerry

Very beautiful facility. Sterling Commons is in a nice desert area and has lovely decor. I felt comfortable there because the staff was friendly and eager to answer my questions. There seemed to be several activities for the residents. This facility is for people who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease and the staff have really done an amazing job at creating ways to keep the residents entertained and active.The facility was clean and the residents seemed happy and content. I went around and tried to see as many people as I could and they all seemed to have high spirits and were participating in activities.Of course no place is going to be the same as home, but this would be a very nice place to live. When the time comes this facility is at the top of our list because of the caring staff and beautiful desert views.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Licenses: Memory Care

About Sterling Commons

Imagine your loved one thriving at Sterling Commons, where they will be treated like family. Warmth, respect and compassion abound in our beautiful and secured environment. By providing personalized memory care, we enhance the lives of our seniors, and provide peace of mind for their families.

Sterling Commons offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed, secured environment.

Map of Sterling Commons