Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Reviews of Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Tustin Hacienda

March 26, 2014

By Stephen8

Silverado is outstanding. The staff is very professional, helpful and informative. They referred us to several other places and a financial advisor to help me find a place for these people, because we couldn’t afford it. The dining area is very nice, very clean and has a homey atmosphere.

Stephen, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you find a place that fit your needs. We hope to continue to be a resource for you and your family.

January 30, 2014

By Caring74911950

I went to Silverado in Tustin. They're a smaller facility with about 60 beds. It was very clean and they had very friendly staff when I visited. However, there weren't a lot of male residents there. Also because they were also farther away from me, I passed on them.

We appreciate your thoughtful comment. Your feedback helps all of us at Silverado continue to enrich residents and family members' lives.

August 17, 2011

By jycarlucci

The facility was adequate, and it had all the standard activities like baking, bingo, sing along, etc. as well as liberal policies

July 26, 2011

By LKlava

This is the nicest facility I have ever been to. I recommend Silverado to anyone looking for a place for a friend or loved one.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Photos of Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Services and Amenities of Silverado Tustin Hacienda

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 7
  • Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Silverado Tustin Hacienda

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Located in historic Old Town Tustin, convenient and walking distance to Farmer's Market, and library. Transportion provider for appoinments, meals included for visitors, and full-time master's social worker and RN in addition to 24 hour LVNs on site.

Map of Silverado Tustin Hacienda