Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Reviews of Silverado Tustin Hacienda

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Tustin Hacienda

March 26, 2014

By Stephen8

Silverado is outstanding. The staff is very professional, helpful and informative. They referred us to several other places and a financial advisor to help me find a place for these people, because we couldn’t afford it. The dining area is very nice, very clean and has a homey atmosphere.

Stephen, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you find a place that fit your needs. We hope to continue to be a resource for you and your family.

January 30, 2014

By Caring74911950

I went to Silverado in Tustin. They're a smaller facility with about 60 beds. It was very clean and they had very friendly staff when I visited. However, there weren't a lot of male residents there. Also because they were also farther away from me, I passed on them.

We appreciate your thoughtful comment. Your feedback helps all of us at Silverado continue to enrich residents and family members' lives.

August 17, 2011

By jycarlucci

The facility was adequate, and it had all the standard activities like baking, bingo, sing along, etc. as well as liberal policies

July 26, 2011

By LKlava

This is the nicest facility I have ever been to. I recommend Silverado to anyone looking for a place for a friend or loved one.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Pharma

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: RCFE

About Silverado Tustin Hacienda

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Located near Old Town Tustin near the 5 and 55 freeways and close to Orange, Irvine, Anaheim and Villa Park, Silverado Tustin Hacienda is more than just assisted living, it is specialized memory care. Many assisted living providers in Tustin have similar amenities, including gourmet food, engagements, social events, pets and even clinical staff, but Silverado’s focus and experience makes a world of difference. We have been leading the way in memory care for 20 years. Quaint locale close to a library, museum, restaurants and farmers markets Purposefully designed elements to meet the needs of memory care residents.

Map of Silverado Tustin Hacienda