Vermont Care Center

Reviews of Vermont Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Vermont Care Center

August 28, 2012

By 014

This facility was located in Torrance, CA. It was close to our home so my family decided that she stay here. One of our family members had cancer so we were unable to provide a healthy living for our grandma. I don't know if she enjoyed living there because she was so good at hiding her emotions. I felt bad for her because she didn't speak English so it was hard for her to communicate her emotions to the nurses and fellow residents. The nurses and employees at Vermont Care Center were very kind and affable.

Services and Amenities of Vermont Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Vermont Care Center

Vermont Care Center is a senior living provider in Torrance, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Vermont Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vermont Care Center