Reo Vista Healthcare Center

Reviews of Reo Vista Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Reo Vista Healthcare Center

January 20, 2015

By kindness4me

The staff was great, very attentive, caring, and showing much concern. I had no problem there with me stay. Great Staff! Bryan, your staff in all departments did more than the call of duty. I’m so grateful for helping me. Also yourself for your understanding…

November 25, 2014

By GoodHands!

Reo Vista: Thank you so much for taking care of my mother Rosa. My mother gets sick again we know where to take her, here!In Reo! My mother had a great time & hopes to see you again she misses the staff and members. She loved the activities, she was in good hands.

March 10, 2012

By dissapointedinhealthcare

Mine and my family's experiance with the Rio Vista Nursing home was deffinately NOT a possiteve one. My Grandmother had gotten injured pretty bad and for a while, she could not help herself around. We had addmited her to the nursing home under the impression that she would be very well taken care of. During her short stay, the staff on hand were very rude, unhelpful, and seeming like their jobs did not meet their individual expectations of how to care for the elderly. On several occasions, they refused to listen to my Grandmothers needs and concerns. Their way to best "deal" with her included pumping her body full of pain medication day and night until it litteraly was shutting her kidneys down from the excessive amount administered. She was then rushed to the hospital, resulting in several dialasys treatments to clean her blood to rid her body of overdose of toxins. I would not recomend this facility to anyone who is looking to receive assistance in the care of an elderly person in your family.

About Reo Vista Healthcare Center

Reo Vista Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in San Diego, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Reo Vista Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Reo Vista Healthcare Center