Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

November 08, 2015

By Albert12

We will be living in Golden Hill for a year. I’m not happy with the care. It’s kind of hit and miss. I have therapy every day, and it helps quite a bit. They have transportation available.

February 18, 2013

By SDlady8

My sister was here after she suffered a mild brain injury. She came to this facility on a ventilator and with several other issues. Within a month of her stay the team was able to remove the ventilator and get her back on her feet. I attribute her success to the long term caring staff that looked after her and helped her reach her maximum potential.

June 29, 2012

By porthose

The staff of this facility was very good. The facility was kept clean and well maintained. The problem was with the Manager of the facility. If a patient had any kind of acting out behavior they were put in the lock down dementia unit. At one time my Grandmother fell in her room and hit her head which caused a hematoma on her forehead. Because it was nasty looking the Manager did not want the other residents to see it so she was placed in the dementia unit. If a resident had to be in the hospital it was up to the Manager's if the resident should be allowed back to the facility. I feel that this Manager put a lot of unnecessary stress to the resident as well as the family during this time.

Services and Amenities of Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, advanced wound care, antibiotic therapy, respiratory and pulmonary care, pain management, and post-surgical care. On site, we offer social events, a range of indoor and outdoor activities, bedside TVs, and restaurant style dining.

Map of Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center