Palm Villas of Redwood City

Reviews of Palm Villas of Redwood City

Assisted Living Reviews for Palm Villas of Redwood City

September 26, 2013

By Valerie14

I have my friend settled at Palm Villas. The people that are in-charged there seemed to be much more personable. She is an animal lover and they have birds and a couple of dogs that walk through the facility. The thing that impressed me most is that she is not a very social person and they have gotten her to socialize. I also like the intimacy of the community, its small, and the attendants there are very kind, sweet, and they attend to the residents immediately. They have community activities and I liked that. She lives in an apartment and it's spacious. She has her own bathroom. It has a view out the patio and its easy access to the dining room and the activities within the community. One thing that I was really impressed with is that they would personally cater for doctor's appointments.

May 11, 2013

By Cathy19

Palm Villas was just a small facility but they did a really good job with my dad. They worked well with dementia patients like him. He was in a shared room and they checked on him a couple of times at night. They served non-processed food and it was really good. He was there for almost six months.

Memory Care Reviews for Palm Villas of Redwood City

• Tagalog

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Pets: Yes

About Palm Villas of Redwood City

Palm Villas specializes in caring for those with memory impairments, such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy-Body, or other related dementia. We have a skilled and caring staff.

At Palm Villas our goal is to provide our residents with a safe and stimulating home-like environment that allows them to enjoy their golden years with no worries.

We are hands-on owners with a well-trained staff that we’re proud to call “Family”. We are determined to create an environment that promotes our values: Family and friends, health, happiness, personal care, and an active lifestyle with the highest quality of life for our seniors.

Our unique community has 6 activity areas so there is always a fun and exciting activity to join in.

• Knitting
  • Live entertainment
  • Exercise
  • Bible study
  • Special tailor-made activities
  • Our seniors have many options to choose.
Services:
  • Personal hygiene - (bathing, dressing and grooming) assistance
  • Three delicious, nutritional Organic meals daily
  • 24/7 daily snacks and refreshments
  • Doctors prescribed special diets
  • Medication management/monitoring
  • Incontinence care
  • Coordination and documentation of medical/professional visits
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Personal laundry service
  • Provision of all linens and bedding
  • Assistance with all activities of daily living
  • Transportation to appointments

We provide expert clinical care led by fully licensed personnel on-site around the clock. With a capacity over 40, care is provided in a friendly home-like environment including pets, and children. Delicious meals, stimulating, adult oriented activities and life enriching outings round out the living experience at Palm Villas. Our licensed staff are always there to ensure that a good time is had by all.

Many of our residents and their families have called our food program “Outstanding”. We purchase our products weekly from local markets to ensure they are always fresh. We use mostly organic products and no canned foods. I invite you and your love one to dine with us at any time.

Map of Palm Villas of Redwood City