Plymouth Village Redlands, CA

Nursing Home Reviews for Plymouth Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Plymouth Village

October 10, 2016

By Mark831602

We went to Plymouth Village. It was nice, but not as nice as the other community we visited. It is more independent living. The room was also very nice. It was slightly larger.

Mark,

We’re glad you enjoyed your visit to Plymouth Village. We strive to provide the utmost in hospitality and services to residents in all levels of living at our community. If you’re interested in learning more or discussing available opportunities at Plymouth Village, we’d love to have you back. Please feel free to give us a call at (909) 793-1233.

Thank you!

Keith Kasin, Executive Director

February 15, 2016

By Phil22

Everything looks fine at Plymouth Village. They have more to offer than what we need. The food was fine. They have a lot of activities in that facility.

Dear Phil, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding Plymouth Village. Our team works diligently to anticipate the desires of our residents and create an atmosphere they can genuinely feel is their home. I am pleased you experienced this and took the time to share. I hope we may personally meet in the future.

June 19, 2013

By Jody B.

I chose this place for my mother. They have a lower price and they provide meals. It is very small. The other places offer more than what my mother really needed. The place is clean and the staff is nice.

June 19, 2012

By Caring Daughter3

Plymouth Village provides a wonderful environment for all levels of living with or without assistance. My mother lives in the independent duplexes but receives a small level of assistance with medication (beyond what that 'independent' level provides ~ which includes many things like house keeping, transportation, maintenance, etc). There are options to buy in and live there the remaining wonderful years of her life and be assured that she will be taken care of no matter what her financial situation comes to. Or, she can just rent month to month and be available to move elsewhere if she so chooses. The options are nice to have. The quality of service, food, activities and assistance with financial issues is very good. It is wonderful to hear from my Mom that she enjoys the community, the activities and the beautiful landscaping of that community. Her quality of life and health (mental and physical) has improved greatly with the consistent care and activity opportunities provided; activities that she would not be able to access if she lived completely alone in her own home. I highly recommend this community for any family or friend who would like to live in a beautiful, caring environment without the worries of living completely alone.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Plymouth Village

About Plymouth Village

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 73% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance to 0% over 44 mos. (Price: 50% of Entrance Fee). ssisted Living or Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Plymouth Village