Piedmont Gardens CCRC

Piedmont Gardens CCRC (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Piedmont Gardens CCRC

Assisted Living Reviews for Piedmont Gardens CCRC

May 08, 2015

We visited Piedmont Gardens, and we really like this place. We were very impressed with their library. It's a very nice library with good light and big places. People were sitting and reading a lot around there. The hallways were not as busy as the other place we looked at. The apartments were very nice. They would adapt to the apartment to whatever you want it. We felt very at home there. We ate there, and we liked it. We liked this place. This would be our second favorite.

Thank you for your review of Piedmont Gardens. Our location, amenities, activities, and especially our residents all work together to make our community a real extended family. We’re working hard to make our community your First favorite! Best wishes – Kevin Smith, Executive Director

May 03, 2015

The dining facility looked very good, and what they offered looked very good. The apartments looked very nice. The price for me going in as an independent was reasonable. My main drawback is the parking traffic, which is absolutely awful. The facility doesn't have any control over that. One of their big selling points is being right there on Piedmont Avenue, which has all these wonderful shops.

January 08, 2014

By Katjia

I recently visited this community and was disappointed that their was not outside access for my Mother from her assited living appartment, and I had trouble finding a parking spot to tour, and was told there is no guest parking

November 25, 2013

By David80016350

I was happy with Piedmont Gardens. The food was good and adequate. They had assistants and staff on-hand to meet my father's needs, they took care of him and moved him into a skilled nursing facility and brought him back to good health. The only thing was the building was well over 50 years old, it was well kept, but it lacked a little bit of personality and was bland.

June 27, 2012

By T.Fritz

My experience with Piedmont Gardens was positive. I was always surprised at the number of staff members who were available for assistance. My friend was a very finicky eater and was often unhappy with the food. A staff member overheard us talking about this issue and she immediately tried to address it. She brought my friend milk shakes, soup, and juice--all foods that she liked. There was also an employee who brought my friend her mail and--since she was blind in one eye--read her letters to her. The facility had musical entertainment on certain days, and people who were available to help my friend walk to space in which the performances took place. I've been in some facilities that were poorly lit and not too clean. Piedmont Gardens is spotless and comfortable. People who live there have created clubs and participate in outings to local shopping areas, etc. There seems to be a strong community.

December 28, 2011

By cortezbred

Cost is greater and landscaped area smaller than my present senior housing.

December 02, 2011

By emc2

Piedmont Gardens, a five-star hotel specifically designed for seniors. Two thumbs up!!

Nursing Home Reviews for Piedmont Gardens CCRC

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Piedmont Gardens CCRC

A full service continuing care retirement community (CCRC) dedicated to enriching the lives of East Bay Area seniors while offering innovative programs and flexible residency options. Offering a full continuum of care including residential living, assisted living, health care and memory support.

Map of Piedmont Gardens CCRC