Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center

October 10, 2014

By Elizabeth45

Murrieta was good, but I had been on the wait list for two years. They have a beautiful facility. Great service. Nice people. The staff was very friendly and very caring. Their rooms were very nice, very spacious, very professional looking and very inviting. Their dining room was very nice. It was very inviting and it looked very safe and sanitary. They have the same things for activities. They have bingo, cards, arts and crafts, and music.

September 29, 2014

We liked the Country Villa a lot. I liked the people very much and it was much larger, of course, so a lot more was going on. It wasn't quite as a family feeling because it was more of a hospital convalescent, and since grandma -- who has Alzheimer's -- was hard to manage. I did feel like they put up with an awful lot themselves, trying to manage somebody who wasn't very manageable. So I give them kudos for that. Sanitation was good and I liked the food too. The staff was really good. It wasn't near as tricky as when granny started getting much worse, so we had to move her, and that was when things were a little crazier. It was nice, pleasant, and nobody really likes convalescent living that much, but it didn't smell bad and the residents were good people.

October 28, 2013

By Linda W1

My brother was there for a month to recuperate from hip surgery. The staff was friendly and cheerful, and responded in good time to his call button. The food was tasty and plentiful. Because he was there during his anniversary, the staff even gave him and his wife a nice little dinner in a small room together. When he was well, the physical therapists had a little goodbye party for him. All in all a very good experience.

September 13, 2011

By aao

My stepdad was put into this nursing facility three weeks before he passed away. I visited the facility with my mom numerous times. The service was OK. However, the staff was not very experienced when it comes to caring for the residents. They seemed very negligent; they left their supplies in his bedroom(latex gloves, dirty diapers, etc.) They were friendly, but they treated their residents with little respect for their age(they spoke to them like little children, not adults).

Services and Amenities of Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center

Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Murrieta, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center