Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto

Reviews of Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto

Nursing Home Reviews for Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto

January 26, 2017

By Barbara267385

My mother-in-law was at Hy-lond. It smelled really bad. Anytime we went in there, it stunk like a dirty diaper. I was not thrilled. People would walk by you like you weren't even there even if you had a question. It was not a good place as far as we were concerned. They need to improve on their family-patient relationships.

April 15, 2016

By Bagmanmark209

We highly recommend Hy-Lond. The staff was very caring, friendly and professional. The building is not the newest, but well seasoned and comfortable. My wife went in for therapy for a hip replacement, and very quickly improved. Over all, the experience was very positive for us.

May 29, 2013

By David 2

The social service chose Hy-lond Healthcare for my brother. They have a very low standard, dirty, and old place. Nothing was updated and the services were substandard. The staff are mediocre. The place was very depressing. They need to improve their services, their food, their decor, and quality nurses.

November 23, 2012

By J.morris

The Nursing staff at this facility is good. Some go above and beyond while others simply meet mediocrity, although it is few it brings down the crowd. The building isn't in the best shape but has under gone some renovations and plans are to continue these renovations. Maintenance could be better, the maintenance manager is always walking about and talking but never really seems to be doing anything maintenance wise. This building is close to memorial hospital, which makes it convenient if anything were to happen, god forbid. The building also has an on site rehab facility that is top notch. The nursing staff, while contracted in contains some high quality talent that care deeply for their patients. Although the food may not be the best the kitchen staff is also great here; People enjoy their jobs and they enjoy whom they work for. Overall it is a good place, not a great place.

Services and Amenities of Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto

Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto is a senior living provider in Modesto, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hy-lond Convalescent Hospital - Modesto