Pacific Shores of Mission Viejo I

Photos of Pacific Shores of Mission Viejo I

Services and Amenities of Pacific Shores of Mission Viejo I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Pacific Shores of Mission Viejo I

"Your local Care Home Provider". Conveniently located in central Orange County, Pacific Shores operates four residential care homes for the elderly, (RCFE’s).

Pacific Shores care homes are professionally managed and staffed. Owner operator Amy Zuehl has been involved with the elderly care business for almost 25 years. Beginning as a care giver herself, today she oversees the daily operation of several elderly care and service companies.

Pacific Shores care homes are designed and operated to offer you or your loved one a higher quality of comfort and care, along with safety and convenience. The homes and individual rooms are beautifully decorated and well maintained, providing all the necessities to provide our residents with quality of life and dignity.

SERVICES WE PROVIDE:

• Continuous Care
    • Assist/Monitor intake of prescribed or over-the-counter medications
    • Supervision/observation of physical, emotional, mental, and social changes as signals to alert family and physicians
    • Assistance in bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and other personal needs
    • Preparation of healthy, well balanced meals and snacks
    • Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
    • Transportation to appointments (Doctors, beauty salon, barber-shop, etc)
    • Planned activities and celebrations of birthdays as well as holidays

Thank you for your interest at Pacific Shore Care Homes. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Pacific Shores of Mission Viejo I