Meison La Paz I

Services and Amenities of Meison La Paz I

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Meison La Paz I

This is a family owned third generation business. There are four family members that run the homes. They have seven homes total. One is all male, one is all female and the rest are coed. Languages spoken are English and Spanish. They will assess the client and recommend the home that matches their needs the best. Most of the homes have six residents. The caregivers are caring, attentive, well trained and many of them have worked there for several years. The food is Fresh and "prepared daily". They can handle special diets. There are Physicians that take most insurance plans and visit regularly. They have pharmacies they use, so the family members do not have to run errands. This way they can spend time with their loved ones! Shared rooms are $3000. Private rooms start at $4200.00. No insulin injections.

These are truly wonderful homes to accommodate the elderly in a safe and healthy environment. Please come and visit us to see for yourself !

Map of Meison La Paz I