Heritage Pointe Mission Viejo, CA

Reviews of Heritage Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Pointe

March 05, 2021

By Michael_L

My mother has been a resident of Heritage Pointe for about a year. She has been very happy there. The accommodations are modern, spotlessly clean and covid-19 precautions are strictly adhered to. The common areas and the apartments are gorgeous. The staff are kind and have infinite patience. The food is excellent and the responsiveness of the staff to residents and family is exceptional. I don’t worry about my mother because her well-being and health are monitored and I trust the management 100%. Since this is a community-based, non-profit facility, I know that corners are not being cut to extend profit. I highly recommend Heritage Pointe for the elderly of any religion or race. The staff is diverse and all are welcome.

March 04, 2021

By 18Michael

My mother in law is receiving exceptional care at Heritage Pointe. They staff have made her feel like family and my wife doesn't have any more stress knowing she is safe. She is more active now than she ever was!

March 01, 2021

By JodiG

My father-in-law lived here. What a caring staff. The Resident Welcoming Committee went out of their way to make sure my father-in-law met everyone and felt included. At 97, he made so many friends and was so active, our family had to make appointments to see him! The food is truly excellent. We loved the place so much, that I became a volunteer. So, I've seen how well Heritage Pointe is kept up. You have to check out the new fitness center and the Pavillion. There's always something fun going on. It's truly the Disneyland of assisted living places.

October 19, 2020

By afcharlotte

Mom, for over a year, has lived in room with a balcony, receiving services of daily living, like dressing, showering, meals, medicine delivery, room maintenance, amongst other services. They have made sure she was safe, cared for her in emergencies, and taken her to doctors, and shopping, as she needs. Living at Heritage Pointe has allowed her to remain as independent as possible while utilizing all the services she needs. Staff and caregivers are carin and patient! She enjoys eating in the dining room with friends, and excercise in the gym!

January 26, 2016

By Maryanne7

We visited Heritage Pointe. They had a salon, the dining area seemed homey, but these places were kind of like a hotel to me.

November 19, 2014

By David97630150

We had a very good visit at Heritage Pointe. It was a very nice place. The staff was very nice. The rooms were small, but it would do. They had so many activities like crafts, discussion groups, theater, billiards, library, physical fitness, swimming pool, and a spa. I tried the food, and it was excellent. It was a good meal. I was very satisfied, and I was thinking seriously about it.

August 28, 2014

By Bob89194050

My wife is in Heritage Pointe right now. Their best feature is how they are very courteous and take very good care of my wife. They are excellent. I don't exactly know how old it is, but it is nice and very adequate. She is in a one-bedroom apartment and it is spacious enough. The dining facility is very nice and the food is very good. They have very good activities.

April 30, 2013

Everything at Heritage Pointe was excellent. The facility was high quality as well as the activities. The staff were very helpful and very nice. I did not have any negative comments for the place. I was happy with our choice and my mom seemed happy too.

Independent Living Reviews for Heritage Pointe

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Pointe

Questions about Heritage Pointe

What programs or activities does Heritage Pointe offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Life here is about so much more than a beautiful Orange County campus, it is about our people and our robust activities …You’ll enjoy a full schedule of cultural, political, social, and wellness programming at Heritage Pointe. In addition to the daily calendar of programming, there are outings and scheduled trips to a variety of performance arts venues and structured classes available. At Heritage Pointe, you’ll meet new friends who are musicians, artists, engineers, lawyers, teachers, doctors, parents and grandparents – people from all professions, with many viewpoints, and a shared desire to continuing living a meaningful, purposeful life. Life at Heritage Pointe is all about socialization and friendships. We believe there are many, many benefits to living a socially active lifestyle – and science agrees. People who are more social not only live happier, they live longer, so we help everyone – no matter their age or ability – keep those connections and friendships strong!

What places are near Heritage Pointe or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Chili's, Paul's Diner, Target, Mission Mall

What transportation services does Heritage Pointe offer to assisted living residents?

During the pandemic, Residents can get free concierge driving to and from doctors' appointments. We will soon be offering again weekly outings to the grocery, salons, casinos, banks, and other fun field trips when permissible.

What makes the chef or dining program at Heritage Pointe exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our kosher menus rival favorite recipes and restaurants. We pay close attention to every aspect of our dining program, from presentation and taste to Resident preference and dietary needs. Life at Heritage Pointe includes three daily, chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style by friendly servers. The backdrop: our bright, beautifully appointed dining room. More casual menus are also offered. Executive Chef Jessica Leibovich studied Culinary Arts and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Johnson and Wales University and then went on to study French cuisine in the Burgundy countryside of France at LaVarenne d Ecole Cuisine. Chef Jessica was named San Diego's Best Personal Chef by San Diego Magazine in 2002.

What safety features or security measures does Heritage Pointe offer to assisted living residents?

To ensure Resident safety, we provide new Residents with safety/security measures include access control devices for entry to Resident apartments, pendants that detect falls, and a motion detection monitoring system in every apartment.

Costs for Heritage Pointe

Photos of Heritage Pointe

Services and Amenities of Heritage Pointe

• Fee Structure Extra: Al Is Rent + Care/Mc Is All Inclusive/$1500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Heritage Pointe

Heritage Pointe is a non-profit, 200-Resident community in Mission Viejo, California providing independent, assisted living and memory care services for seniors, while incorporating Jewish traditions and lifestyles!

• Access Control Security System
  • Private Dining Room for Family Gatherings
  • Putting Green
  • Synagogue
  • Swimming Pool/Aquatics Classes

For over 30 years, Heritage Pointe has offered a safe and secure living environment, where Residents can live life to its fullest surrounded by well-trained and compassionate caregivers.

Map of Heritage Pointe