Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

October 28, 2015

By Jo Ann7

Manteca Care is very clean. The food is very good. The staff is very caring and nice. I really do not have anything bad to say about it. So far, my experience there with my mom has been very good. They have recreational activities, like music time. Everything is nice and clean. It does not smell like old people, like some places do. That in itself is very nice.

June 21, 2015

By Carlos5

My mom has been at Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center at least 3 times. I like it; it’s clean. They tried their best to accommodate the food that she wanted. The physical therapist didn’t let my mom just say no and give up. My mom would tell her that she doesn’t feel like doing it today, and the physical therapist would say that they got to do it. Then she would come back in an hour and get her up. They did very well in that aspect.

September 19, 2012

By justamy23

Seeing my great grandmother no longer able to care for herself was hard. My personal experience was not the best. The nurses seemed too busy to ever help. The facility appeared clean but it also depended on the staff. At the time there were not many nursing homes available so we did what we could to help her as her health quickly deteriorated.

August 01, 2010

By psniteowl

Stay away from this nursing home.

I feel the level of care given is very low. They say my mom is tired and put her to bed in the afternoon, but then don't get her up for dinner. She was eating breakfast and lunch in the dinning room, but dinner in her room. I had to tell them I wanted her in the dinning room for dinner too. I had my mom at other places that knew her name and used it all the time, they don't seem to; the other places would come to the rooms and visit with them or when she was in hall in her wheelchair, they would always say "Hi", the caregivers here don't even seem to see the residents as they sit in their chairs in the hall. This type of care would mean all the difference.

About Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Manteca, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center